Love Island 2022 #19 Will it be casa Amor or Casa A-bore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, Mollie is in trouble - Davide only has his eye on her! I'm rooting for this one from now

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but Coco. Who gassed her. 😳
It’s like those basic girls who compete in beauty pageants cos they’re desperate to prove they have beauty when they don’t

Reactions: 31
Jacques appears to be buzzed on "Molly" the way he's running around. And I ain't talking about the blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jaques acting like a bigger prick than usual, if that's actually possible

Reactions: 28
And Luca being boring, only wanting Gemma, which is lovely!!! Davide backing him up too!!!

Reactions: 10
Dami stop forcing him to get on it with the other girls 🤷🏻‍♀️ Calling him boring cause he just doesn’t wanna go there with the other girls is stupid.

Reactions: 23
Dami and Davide single-handedly destroying their chance of winning. I love to see it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
'ill never make anyone feel unwelcome' what was that with Danica then prick 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.