Love Island 2022 #17 We’re Livin Davide Loca!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't care who goes and they are dragggging it out. The extra 20 minutes is ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hope Katie Perry was well remunerated when she sold out for that god awful JustEat ad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sadly none of the islanders are going to vote out Tasha or Andrew so even if they are bottom they’ll stay.
tbh though even if they’re bottom I hope it’ll make them doubt their relationship (Andrew more than tasha) and he finds someone new in casa amor

Reactions: 6
Hopefully any min for smug look to be knocked off tasha's and Andrews face.Definitely a cliffhanger

Reactions: 3
Prediction for the bottom:

Tasha and Andrew
Antigoni and Charlie
Danica and Jay

Antigoni and Charlie instantly voted out. Other islanders get to keep a girl and a boy from the others.

Reactions: 9
Feel like it'll be predictable dumping but wish the smug couples who think they're secure were in the bottom 🤞

Reactions: 5
If the theory of “safe sat beside unsafe couple” is true, then it’s definitely Andrew and Tasha

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.