Love Island 2022 #17 We’re Livin Davide Loca!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where were you weeks ago when I was fully fighting like a rabid animal for Luca 😭

I been a Bish witch since day 1… my pal just started watching this week and I was like, guess who I fancy… she goes Luca without missing a beat! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly can’t cope with Paige launching her bleeping head in every direction

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’ll announce bottom two and the islanders will have to vote one off from each couple. Tomorrow night will show who they chose.

Reactions: 12
MANIFESTING TASHA AND ANDREW IN BOTTOM THREE
Pleasssseeeeee! Can’t wait to see her face if they are bottom three. She won’t be falling in love anymore then. She will presume it’s Andrew the public don’t like, as it wouldn’t cross her mind it’s her!

Reactions: 12
Paige needs to start wearing SPF on her face, a good acid exfoliater and lots of moisturiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s got to be Jay and Dan
Charlie and Anti
Andy snd Tash
would love it to be Jax and Paige snd Luca snd Gem but it won’t be thanks to silly little girls voting

Reactions: 9
I've been a simp for davide today I hate myself 😂 him in his curls, him washing ekin's feet, him laying in bed eating ice cream.....sigh what a cutie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Right so who do we think will be in the bottom 3?
I think Danica and Jay, Charlie and Antigoni, Tasha and Andrew

Reactions: 6
Sadly none of the islanders are going to vote out Tasha or Andrew so even if they are bottom they’ll stay.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.