Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was younger (teens) I was in this random youth group thing with a girl I had gone to primary school with who was honestly absolutely gorgeous (really striking looking too) and a short, but cute and funny af lad from my secondary school. He wasn't your typical boy everyone fancied, but had such a good personality. Really funny, savage but not cruel ever. At one point I really fancied him myself but at this stage just mates.

This gorgeous girl kept asking him to her formal/prom/debs (whatever you wanna call it) in front of everyone and he was just ignoring it. I was like šŸ¤”

Anyway, i asked him "why don't you wanna go out with her, she's beautiful?", and he basically said "Yes, but I also know she's an a social pariah. All the lads think she's an asshole. If i went out with her my reputation would be ruined".

In short, the lads have all asshole-zoned Danica, which i think is worse (in their eyes) than being a psycho.

She either has the hide of a rhino or is a uvh better actress than ES. I dunno if i would have cried in her situation, or left or accepted my Charlie-shaped-fate with reluctance, but I certainly wouldn't have picked Jay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.