Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t have it in me to get het up over Love Island. I would rather just kick back and enjoy the chaos.

Reactions: 12
Tasha going for the new boy after finding out both she and Andrew are in the bottom three

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Episode 11 around 43:00

When Ekin Sue came downstairs Davide asked where she was and she said the front door. THEN the guys asked her where she was and she said the front door.

She lied to Davide AND she lied to the guys (who saw her on the terrace).

Andrew lied to Luca about Tasha AND he apologized to both of them. So why would he apologize to everyone?

Call me crazy but I think you should apologize to people you lie to 🤷‍♀️
It wasn’t anything to do with them though! Have you apologised for every single lie you ever told? It wasn’t exactly a bad lie. And Davide wasn’t even into ES very much. It’s not like they went in the hideaway and then she did this. When she kissed him, he just sat there passively.

What’s happening to ES in the villa is starting to feel like full on bullying from people who just won’t let this go.

Reactions: 11
MIC is my other reality love, so this could get interesting. Crossover

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why can't they say their names right. I have an unusual name and it hacks me off when people get it wrong.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.