Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else hop between different platforms and see just how different each platform is in terms of viewer opinion?
reddit adore ekin while Facebook can’t stand her. It’s so interesting
I've only got tattle in me now, I had to jump ship from Facebook after being accused of being racist. It really upset me!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else hop between different platforms and see just how different each platform is in terms of viewer opinion?
reddit adore ekin while Facebook can’t stand her. It’s so interesting
The only time I love Twitter is when love island is on. Twitter loves Ekin too!

Reactions: 6
Love island makes me grateful every night that I’m in a secure, healthy, loving and respectful relationship and I don’t have to spend my time trying to dodge all these red flags I’ll be honest 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Excited for LI tonight, wasn’t sure of this series for a while but really enjoying it now! The girls they’ve got in his year are all brilliant, all bringing something to the table, still not impressed with the guys though....no real hotties apart from Davide either imo 😕
Can we have another Alex Bowen please!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.