Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww Afia seems really sweet and she seemed lovely and looked stunning on After Sun at the weekend šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually think Ekin-Su is a sweet albeit misguided person. Her entrance was all bravado and it seems like she is here for friends as well. I feel bad for her. Her little face. I think she genuinely does like Jay a lot and is extremely insecure. I think sheā€™s just caught up on the fact she wants to find someone to settle down with and he seemingly ticks all her boxes so sheā€™s clinging on for dear life!

Jay is snakey and bad vibes. Brings very little to the table. Elon can actually do better. I wish I was as resolute as Davide šŸ˜‚ all it takes is one duck up and youā€™re told to #gothefuckout and ā€œyou donā€™t exist for meā€.

The way Antigona was welcomed REALLY contrasts to how Danica was welcomed. Iā€™d feel kinda crappy if I were here. But she seems made of strong stuff so thatā€™s good. Sheā€™s in dange though. No one is interested in her and donā€™t see that changing.

Gemma running off to tell Luca after she said she wouldnā€™t really showed her age. šŸ™„

The new boy is not it. All I can remember was a very red sweaty face.
I've just caught up but I agree with the very contrasting receptions given to Antigoni Vs Danika. However Danika did come across like she was overconfident and out to steal the men šŸ¤£. I wasn't keen on her entrance either but it isn't very fair.

Reactions: 19
Agree with all the comments about Danica. I canā€™t warm to her but she does seem to have been dealt an unfair hand, has anyone else ever had to come in and choose someone as quick as she had to? And Luca being a c*** to her šŸ˜” I think the girls are okay with her now though, weā€™re just not seeing enough of their interactions.

Reactions: 22
It must mess with your head so much , like ā€œ on paperā€ Davide and Danica are absolutely stunning yet getting zero attention . Liam was right to leave . You need to have a thick skin.

Charlieā€™s another celebrity kid, his dad is the statue from Art Attack

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ekin-Sue has not caught feelings for Jay. She just doesn't want to look like a fool if/when he dumps her.

It's not love (on the line) it's her ego and pride.

Reactions: 15
Off topic but I've had enough, on my way to break into the villa to steal. I have to know what Gemma uses for her hair. How does her hair look good in every clip. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i feel so bad because i think liam and antigone would have been great and so wholesome together!!! they're both so nice and bubbly!

the horse riding conversation between luca and gemma made me want to vomit and gemma running off to tell luca about the bombshell was so annoying

i felt bad that ekin went and talked to all these people who don't like even like her about feeling insecure about jay being on a date

Reactions: 21
Ha, Iā€™m about to go on a long rantā€¦feel free to keep scrolling.

Can i just say that i am really disgusted now looking back at Lucaā€™s behaviour towards Danica after seeing the way Dami rightfully and respectfully welcomed the new girl and then kept it cute and positive interactions on their date despite being happily coupled up with Indiyah and still letting Antigone know that in a polite way.

It shouldnā€™t of taken Dami just interacting normally on a date with a new person for me realise this but i feel Luca has got away with it massively, weā€™ve all just been taking the piss out of him including them in the Villa calling him clingy but in reality he was absolutely vile to Danica (a literal stranger he had just met) thatā€™s not a normal way to behave and totally unacceptable imo.

I believe the situation was also worse than what was shown as when Luca had calmed down a bit heā€™s sat with the boys later on apologising saying he felt he was a bit of a prick before he left for their date and they are were agreeable but saying it was fine, how bad was he reacting for him to be embarrassed enough to apologise to the grown men heā€™s sharing the Villa with but still not the actual young women who heā€™s been absolutely horrible to.

A lot of this rant is just me reminding myself that he is red flag after bleeping red flag and Iā€™ve let him off the hook in my head because ā€œheā€™s funny sometimesā€ nah, lads a prize prick!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Can i just say that i am really disgusted now looking back at Lucaā€™s behaviour towards Danica after seeing the way Dami rightfully and respectfully welcomed the new girl and then kept it cute and positive interactions on their date despite being happily coupled up with Indiyah and still letting Antigone know that in a polite way.

It shouldnā€™t of taken Dami just interacting normally on a date with a new person for me realise this but i feel Luca has got away with it massively, weā€™ve all just been taking the piss out of him including them in the Villa calling him clingy but in reality he was absolutely vile to Danica (a literal stranger he had just met) thatā€™s not a normal way to behave and totally unacceptable imo.

I believe the situation was also worse than what was shown as when Luca had calmed down a bit heā€™s sat with the boys later on apologising saying he felt he was a bit of a prick before he left for their date and they are were agreeable but saying it was fine, how bad was he reacting for him to be embarrassed enough to apologise to the grown men heā€™s sharing the Villa with but still not the actual young women who heā€™s been absolutely horrible to.

A lot of this rant is just me reminding myself that he is red flag after bleeping red flag and Iā€™ve let him off the hook in my head because ā€œheā€™s funny sometimesā€ nah, lads a prize prick!
Agreed. He *way* over-performed his irritation at what should have been taken as quite a compliment. Really disrespectful to Danica, he totally embarrassed her. And it's not like Gemma even seemed to care!

Reactions: 43
Agreed. He *way* over-performed his irritation at what should have been taken as quite a compliment. Really disrespectful to Danica, he totally embarrassed her. And it's not like Gemma even seemed to care!
That was the weird thing, it should have been taken as a compliment and i am convinced any other lad in the Villa would have taken it that way.

I canā€™t decide if the way he was reacting to the situation and Danica personally was some kind of performance for Gemma or if itā€™s just a part of his bizarre personality and like you say Gemma didnā€™t even care, and then when Danica called him out for being clingy her immediate reaction was to burst in to fits of laughter almost wishing she had said it herself.

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m quite new to Tattle, is there a way to get it as an app on your phone or is it just online?

Also agree Luca was a right ass to Danica at the start, was totally uncalled for. Still donā€™t really like her though she just does too much I think she knows she needs to find someone asap. Indiyah and Antigoni (from what weā€™ve seen so far) are my fav girls. Ekin reeks of insecurity despite being the oldest girl, Jay played you hun and is about to pie you off as quick as he got you. Think Dami meant on the outside you would speak to/date a few people at once (in the early stages) and then decide who you like the most to pursue. Jacques? Ew. Really warming to Gemma sheā€™s quite like me lol I can be a bit blunt at first (not intentional) then I sort of get comfortable. I like Paige but she has some questionable qualities as I know she doesnā€™t like Ekin one bit. Gemma shouldnā€™t have told LucašŸ™„ new boy is not it imo

Reactions: 7

Yeah youā€™re absolutely spot on, my boyfriend said last night danica had had such a tit time in there and you can tell sheā€™s a bit biter about it (rightly so) and I think unfortunately cos they did her so dirty sheā€™s missed out on forming those beginning connections. Feel bad for her defo think sheā€™ll be the next to go. Luca is vile

Reactions: 20
If they do a recoupling and the new girl goes for Jay, Davide and Ekin will be recoupled up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Gimme that drama

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah youā€™re absolutely spot on, my boyfriend said last night danica had had such a tit time in there and you can tell sheā€™s a bit biter about it (rightly so) and I think unfortunately cos they did her so dirty sheā€™s missed out on forming those beginning connections. Feel bad for her defo think sheā€™ll be the next to go. Luca is vile
not to mention some of the girls can talking badly about her behind her back which she doesnā€™t even know about yet

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.