Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t wanna be a witch and I’m sure 100 of you have already said this but CHARLIE IS NOT IT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't get all the love for Antigoni - she seems okay, but she's been on screen for 5 mins! Obviously she's gorgeous, but I don't think she's the prettiest girl in there.

Jay is just a snake that played Ekin Su - what really annoys me is how her 'lie' has been totally blown out of proportion. She was coupled with a guy that was practically ignoring her, she saw a guy she had an instant attraction to and wanted to get to know him. Indiya and Dami were off having secret chats and plotting to dump their respective other halves but that was fine because everyone loves Dami.

How can Andrew say Ekin is getting a taste of Karma when he lied to Tasha in the first week? Or has he conveniently forgotten that? And Davide lied to Ekin saying there was a big romantic kiss with Antigoni - but that's okay because apparently lies only matter if you're a woman and you're bruising a man's ego (Davide wasn't into her so why he played it up so much that he was betrayed is ridiculous!)
YESSSS SAY IT LOUDER!
Let's not forget Luca sneaking off for a chat with Gemma on the terrace too. The misogyny from the boys is disgusting. The more hate Ekin gets, the more I warm to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wasn't there a Charlie on love island before who was a blondie eyelash lacking posh boy as well?!

Reactions: 18
I don't get all the love for Antigoni - she seems okay, but she's been on screen for 5 mins! Obviously she's gorgeous, but I don't think she's the prettiest girl in there.

Jay is just a snake that played Ekin Su - what really annoys me is how her 'lie' has been totally blown out of proportion. She was coupled with a guy that was practically ignoring her, she saw a guy she had an instant attraction to and wanted to get to know him. Indiya and Dami were off having secret chats and plotting to dump their respective other halves but that was fine because everyone loves Dami.

How can Andrew say Ekin is getting a taste of Karma when he lied to Tasha in the first week? Or has he conveniently forgotten that? And Davide lied to Ekin saying there was a big romantic kiss with Antigoni - but that's okay because apparently lies only matter if you're a woman and you're bruising a man's ego (Davide wasn't into her so why he played it up so much that he was betrayed is ridiculous!)
All very good points 👏👏👏👏👏

As I’ve said before, women are always held to different standards.

Reactions: 14
Davide is funny! I’m so glad he has lasted long enough to see the funny witty side.

still don’t think new girl is much to write home about neither Is new guy.

Reactions: 15
Did you see Harvey and Miles from made in Chelsea are Charlie’s best friends and will be looking after his socials?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you see Harvey and Miles from made in Chelsea are Charlie’s best friends and will be looking after his socials?!
Reality TV is basically a pyramid scheme at this point. Once you're in you start recruiting all your mates in to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel mean saying this, as I don’t usually like to discuss peoples looks but Charlie isn’t good looking. Obviously we’ve all got different standards but he’s not for me

Reactions: 19
Are we missing half the Gemma/Luca relationship? Because they seem as married off as tasha/Andrew but we’ve missed all the milestones ie kisses, dates etc

Reactions: 17
Ah invisible lashes and brows are not it Charlie. I have them too, thank god girls get away with tinting!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Sam Thomspon knows him or has anything to say, he always comments on love island , I've not watched his story tonight yet

Reactions: 9
I’m pleased that Ekin Su is going to find out what Jay is like sooner, rather than later. I personally think that she seems a little bit emotionally unstable and vulnerable. I still like her, nevertheless.

I’m wondering if Ekin Su and Jay have had sex because I can’t think of any other reason why she would have caught feelings for him in a few days? I’ve mistakenly thought I caught feelings before for people after mind-blowing sex. Love Island doesn’t make the sex obvious like it used to.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.