Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Ladies (and maybe some gents!), I’d just like to say what a pleasure it’s been watching along with you all. You’ve made the dull moments bearable and the funny moments hilarious. I’ve laughed along with you all for eight weeks and I’ve had a blast. Two glasses of wine deep so ignore this soppy message ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
After that episode, I guess we know why Faye behaves like she does and thinks it's okay. "It was needed" erm no. Her friends need to tell her it was uncalled for and stop enabling her! Teddy's brothers reactions to her said it all really. All my money is going on Teddy & Faye splitting first. She won't be able to cope that his family can't stand her. Calling it now.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Meanwhile in Manchester, Ex islander Harry urinates in the street while Sam does the Limbo dance under an invisible pole

harry.jpg

Sam.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Really don't understand the islanders snogging and being all loved up in the villa and then coming out and saying they're friends. First Lucinda and Aaron and now Mary and Aaron. Very weird.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to seeing the Twitter challenge, seeing the convos in the famous smoking area and them drinking and being allowed wear their own cloths as I watch from season 1 🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: 17

electricmallows

VIP Member

Get your money on them.
I think it depends on who you’re asking - like Twitter is Team Kaz, Facebook is team Faye and Instagram seems to be Team Chloe 🤷🏼‍♀️ I love that it’s actually anyone’s game and there’s no couple that’s actually leading this season

• Heart
Reactions: 17