Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypad

VIP Member
Exactly and she admitted that they had slept together.
Er well that's a great role model. 🙄
I mean, she claims she loved him AND even if she didn’t I do hope we as a society have moved away from sex being a bad thing. Even if they weren’t in love, there obviously was a great deal of affection there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I forgot how close Chloe was to going home after being pied by Toby, guess all the Chloby lovers have to thank chit chat choo hugo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
This!!! Faye got off lightly with her sister & friend, if that was me, my sister and friend they’d be violating me on TV!

Reactions: 20

Lollypad

VIP Member
I saw my parents last year after six months of covid restrictions and neither were comfortable with hugs at that point (because pandemic) so I absolutely know how hard it is to be in the same room as your loved ones and not hug them 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Best Bit - anything with Chloe and Toby. Chloe during casa amor.

Worst Bit - Faye never being held responsible for any of her actions. Faye taking over the show. Faye in general.

Bonus funny bit - Rachel sliding down and pile driving into the railings during the cop challenge.

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Feeling sorry for Jake on Aftersun - I think he comes off a lot more genuine than Liberty in that interview.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
It was so good. Her laughing off her appalling behaviour was just shut down by them. They did not let her off the hook at all.
And her cheery 'sorry for shouting at your brother' at the end which they just ignored.
Don't blame them. Seeing your brother publicly humiliated must be a bitter pill to swallow.
I thought it was strange how neither of their parents went in, surely that must have been a red flag to each of them? Everyone else had at least one parent.

I’m sorry but I’m fed up of some of these Kaz & Tyler fans on Twitter. I love Kaz and would be more than happy for them to win if Chloe & Toby don’t, but I really don’t like them claiming that anyone who doesn’t vote for Kaz & Tyler is a racist. It’s making a mockery out of real racist comments that are made, many of which have been directed at Kaz all series long which is a disgrace. But according to some of these fans if you don’t vote for their couple then you are contributing to the racism 🥴
o no! there have been serious racists targeting kaz- calling her a monkey. There is this guy creating a code so that kaz and tyler wont win. She has recieved a lot of racist attack and in addition to her being edited out and shitted on aftersun. I can see why they are protective. Some of things levied at Kaz has made me cry. Very nasty stuff

• Wow
  • Sad

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
That fucking sentence
VOTING NOT OPEN TO ROI

If anyone working for ITV reads here that's the first thing that should be changed for next year 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

• Heart

EmCheese

VIP Member
Sorry but Jake is a tosser and I feel no sympathy for him! The one thing that cemented it for me was him admitting to the guys “I’m glad I didn’t try to force something where I knew my heart wasn’t in it” (referring to not fighting for Lib)
… when he literally declared undying love for her a few days prior. Was your heart in it or not, Fakey Jake

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Changes I would suggest for next year if I was a Love Island producer reading this thread ;)

- Minimal scouting from Instagram, look at the actual applicants, not the Insta Huns.
- Slightly older cast, minimum age 24/25
- No gross food challenges/ kissing challenges! :sick:
- Bring back the tweet challenges and family skyping in when there's drama to give their opinion
- No more of this "stepping forward" crap on the first day, give them 48 hours to get to know each other than let them couple up.
- Actual interesting people in Casa Amor, 75% of them are always forgettable. :sleep:
- More Irish people, and yes I'm biased on that.
- Open the vote up to Ireland too. Weird that you let a whole country watch and not vote. 🇮🇪
- Change the format on voting, give the islanders immunity twice over the season so they can save a bottom two couple but otherwise the one with the least public votes is going home.
- More votes that split couples during the season with the option to walk together if they want to.
- Scrap the presenter altogether. The only time it's needed is during the first episode anyways and if they changed that format you could go the whole season without. Maybe Maya Jama for the final/ aftersun or someone equally fresh.
- Also sorry to say but Iain hasn't done it for me this year. Change it up and I reckon the show would be fresher.
Rob Beckett for voiceover would be my choice

• Heart
  • Haha

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Sorry (not sorry) but i’m going to be me me me and say that I called this in week 1 - Lib was so fake, 5 minutes with Jake and he's “the boy version of me” 🤢 she said all this shit straight out of the love island book of catchphrases but her eyes gave her away every time. To quote Faye (I know) “I was too nice” and out it down to Lib being young and not knowing herself. But Nah, she's played a binder. Her friends, family and management will be filling her head with how strong she is to cash in.

Reactions: 19