Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Liberty owes Jake absolutely nothing so I don't feel sorry for him but I'm afraid I'm already well and truly over her self proclaimed 'role model to young girls' shtick. Too contrived and micro managed for me personally. Also when she told Jake 'I didn't know what love is until I met you'...Please 😂

Reactions: 16

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
I think it depends on who you’re asking - like Twitter is Team Kaz, Facebook is team Faye and Instagram seems to be Team Chloe 🤷🏼‍♀️ I love that it’s actually anyone’s game and there’s no couple that’s actually leading this season
sorry people are actually team faye?

• Sick
  • Haha

Inpugnito

I feel for Jake right now. He seems blindsided and Liberty has prepared a script for herself

plumski68

Long time lurker here 👋, showing my face a bit late to the party I know but I'm sure we'll carry this on after tonight's final.

My idea for future 100% is that bombshells should not be allowed to watch before they go in. Ideally have them in isolation so no outside influence. Currently they beeline for who they think is popular and it can be so contrived. I don't think the public ever really buy into them because of this.

I think it would also mean bombshells wouldn't be scared to go for the 'established' couples - they also wouldn't know who is/isn't popular outside.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I don’t get why everyone on twitter is like “we all know Millie & Liam will win” when to me its so obvious Toby & Chloe will, like they are clearly the favourites on social media as well 🤷‍♀️

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Weirdly I think Jake has come across better then Lib for me on Aftersun. He seems more genuine than her to be honest
Same. I said all along that I thought they were both faking their feelings to get to the final and I still believe they were both playing the game, but it annoys me that only he is getting shit for it. Liberty sounded like she had clearly rehearsed everything that she said during that interview, but I don't think Jake did.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I agree with the comments about Faye last night. Her friend seemed nice but her sister? Another Faye - a duplicate. Poor Teddy’s brothers are going to have to break the news to Mum that there is not one but two Faye’s in the family. Loved, loved, loved those brothers especially when one of them told her that he speaks to Teddy every.single.day. Ha! Faye is the most possessive girl and she will not be happy unless she uses her divide and conquer mechanism to isolate him from his family.

I genuinely hope that Teddy sees the light but I doubt it. The sister - it (the hurricane) needed to happen - what she means is she knew this would happen. Two different things. Then ‘you can work on that’ when Teddy asked if he’s funny. Those two sisters are the type that want to brush it all under the carpet but Teddy’s brothers are so likeable - tactful, supportive and sincere. Faye doesn’t deserve Teddy or his lovely family. Run, Teddy, please!!

• Heart