Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
best dramatic moment: Lillie outing Liam at the recoupling

funniest moment: Toby realising he still likes Chloe but telling everyone but her

worst moment: the first 4 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GossWhore

VIP Member
Proucers working overtime to make Priya and Brett a 2 minutes best bits when it could have been a 15 second tiktok

• Haha

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I took salsa lessons once after a break-up thinking I'd meet new men. Got there and realised everyone else had the same idea, the classes were 90% women

• Haha

KJ_

Why am I getting emotional at Toby crying. What has the show done to me haha.

HoGi

VIP Member
This recap is making me realise how many insignificant "bombshells" we had this year

I think Millie and Liam will get married ❤
I think Chloe and Toby will last a good while but will split because they are both too young at heart. I don't think they will fall out or anything just fizzle out!
Kaz and Tyler will go out for a good while as I think they are a genuine couple. Don't know if they will go the distance because I see Tyler straying.
Teddy and Faye are over as soon as Teddy gets home. His family are going to step in and not allow this relationship.

Samia30

Feeling sorry for Jake on Aftersun - I think he comes off a lot more genuine than Liberty in that interview.
The most frustrating thing about Jake is his inability to articulate. I don’t think he’s a bad guy or even ingenious, just someone who struggles to express themselves clearly and effectively which in turn caused a lot of miscommunication with him and Liberty.

Jake was never more honest that when he said on their final date that he wasn’t good with his words and struggled to put words into context.

• Heart

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
what’s happening on aftersun? also it was so obvious mary went on the show for the extra publicity and modelling opportunities. she is such a nasty girl in my opinion.

just seen that liberty hit 1m today 😳

• Wow
If there’s to be another series, they need a total overhaul of the production team. New casting, new challenges with plenty of new ideas to keep it fresh!
The editing has been so off this year I don’t normally watch Unseen Bits but I did this year as I feel like we’ve missed out on so much of the friendships. I mean, they haven’t even shown some of the challenges in the main show.

Reactions: 16

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Jake looks much cleaner on Aftersun. As if someone told him he wasn't allowed on the show until he'd had a proper good scrub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16