Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Chloe & Millies dresses are fab. The other two look a bit tacky to me

Reactions: 7
I just looked on the app and on the vote to win guess who are first place? C + T. Not to mention getting last date slot before votes last night. Could the producers make it any more obvious?

Anyhow I aren't bothered who wins now, it's been a crap series. Just pointing out favouritism 😁😛
Eh how can you see who has the most votes? I’ve got the app and it doesn’t show you!

Reactions: 3
I'm having flashbacks to Liam's horribly stunted, grovelling speech after the Mabel performance

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Odds on the first couple to split? I'm thinking Faye and Teddy once his family sit him down for a chat

Reactions: 14
I just looked on the app and on the vote to win guess who are first place? C + T. Not to mention getting last date slot before votes last night. Could the producers make it any more obvious?

Anyhow I aren't bothered who wins now, it's been a crap series. Just pointing out favouritism 😁😛
Alphabetical order I think

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.