Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked on the app and on the vote to win guess who are first place? C + T. Not to mention getting last date slot before votes last night. Could the producers make it any more obvious?

Anyhow I aren't bothered who wins now, it's been a crap series. Just pointing out favouritism 😁😛

Reactions: 3
Eeerrrr last time you used a pen?? Liam? Did you really say that out loud?
What about when he defaced the towels. I know it wasn’t a pen but it was still writing.

another ad?! The only time I look up from my phone and it’s an advert 😅 haven’t seen any of the show yet 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ladies (and maybe some gents!), I’d just like to say what a pleasure it’s been watching along with you all. You’ve made the dull moments bearable and the funny moments hilarious. I’ve laughed along with you all for eight weeks and I’ve had a blast. Two glasses of wine deep so ignore this soppy message ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the monetisation has ruined the show a bit. All the clothes look cheap AF and they don’t wear their own style anymore. It’s a good job the fire pit isn’t a real fire…

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That orange dress Faye and that awful cackle laugh. Won’t miss that.

Chloe and Toby are last for everything… last for the date, last families will they get the last declaration too? 👀
Orange dress?! Where’s Hugo?! He hiding in the bushes?? 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ladies (and maybe some gents!), I’d just like to say what a pleasure it’s been watching along with you all. You’ve made the dull moments bearable and the funny moments hilarious. I’ve laughed along with you all for eight weeks and I’ve had a blast. Two glasses of wine deep so ignore this soppy message ❤❤
Very true I nearly gave up around week 4 but I stayed because of this thread.
I want to couple up with this thread because…. 😌🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If any of these 'relationships' last more than a month outside the villa I'll be surprised! more a question of who will split first.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.