Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Priscilla99

Best bit - Toby telling everyone but Chloe he wanted to get back with her and her reaction when she discovered the news. I’m only putting up one best bit, there are several, all of them concerning Chloe and Toby.

Worst bit - having to endure watching Faye thinking she is some kind of feminist icon and nobody in the villa having the good sense to mark her card: yes they probably would have got their head bitten off but it’s called being a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

indiansummee

I got that feeling too - it seemed like she had no plans to follow up on any conversation with him. Seeing her on After Sun, I now think she was playing a game and making calculated moves. I felt for Jake yesterday - he just came across as somebody who really struggled to articulate his words and is maybe a bit awkward and uncomfortable. This is coming from a Jake hater too. I'm now wondering whether I had it all wrong!
I'm not an expert on body language but it looked like he was more engaged or willing to engage with her, leaning towards her. She seemed cold, calculated and uninterested.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I’m voting Kaz and Tyler, I like the fact they’ve not gone too overboard with the gushy love declarations or making it official like the rest of them have in the past few days, and they’ve spoke genuinely about life after the villa.. they just seem sincere 😊 plus they’re a super hot couple!

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I'm flying up to see my bf tomorrow. Haven't seen him for a few months coz of work and covid. I haven't bought him a cheap magnetic bracelet though, do you think he'll forgive me if I write all over his towels?

• Haha
  • Heart

Deb788

VIP Member
Kaz seems so fake to me , it's like all her mannerisms and sayings are learnt from the Kardashians or something.

Reactions: 15

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Toby’s sister is lush. What a gorgeous and vibrant gal. She clearly loves her bro so much.

Faye and Teddy’s experiences the last few days have not (IMO) brought out any inspiring emotion for me. Very underwhelming convo’s, uninteresting date and their family things were just a lot less warm and memorable than any of the others…

electricmallows

VIP Member
IMO this series rates the lowest out of all of them. I’m including the original 2 series of Celebrity Love Island in that. (For those that are too young to remember, it involved “celebs” like Lee Sharpe, Jayne Middlemiss and Hollyoaks’ Bombhead getting drunk and disorderly in Fiji).

However, in the spirit of the last day, would anyone like to share their best and worst moments from this series?

Best bit : Heart rate challenge. Special mention to Mary’s £2.99 Partycity wig

Worst bit : Chit chat choo
Oh stop, I’d blocked chat chit choo from my mind until I read that 😣

Best bit: For me, it’s between “Little orange number” and when Chloe found out Toby wanted to get back with her and all she could do was laugh

Worst bit: Any of the food challenges

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
aftersun have really pissed me off
What is their thing against tyler- it is just continuous and inconsistent. Others have not said i love you or made them their bf/gf. I hope someone complains cos this is too much
Yeah… a bit confused by the woman who said Tyler and Kaz won’t last but Chloe and Toby will? Like Chloe and Toby are really entertaining but he bounced around like nobodies business

Tinksby99

With the slicked back hair, it just emphasises Fayes AWFUL excessive contouring with a bronzer that is way too dark for her!

stardust21

VIP Member
I think the producers like Chloe and Toby most. Giving them the final parents meeting, and their date was the only one not overshadowed by Lib and Jake. And I’m not at all mad.

Now I get it

VIP Member
Mary and Aaron left too soon in my opinion. They were just getting their groove. I liked the way Aaron stood up to Kaz

• Sick

Sez99

VIP Member
Changes I would suggest for next year if I was a Love Island producer reading this thread ;)

- Minimal scouting from Instagram, look at the actual applicants, not the Insta Huns.
- Slightly older cast, minimum age 24/25
- No gross food challenges/ kissing challenges! :sick:
- Bring back the tweet challenges and family skyping in when there's drama to give their opinion
- No more of this "stepping forward" crap on the first day, give them 48 hours to get to know each other than let them couple up.
- Actual interesting people in Casa Amor, 75% of them are always forgettable. :sleep:
- More Irish people, and yes I'm biased on that.
- Open the vote up to Ireland too. Weird that you let a whole country watch and not vote. 🇮🇪
- Change the format on voting, give the islanders immunity twice over the season so they can save a bottom two couple but otherwise the one with the least public votes is going home.
- More votes that split couples during the season with the option to walk together if they want to.
- Scrap the presenter altogether. The only time it's needed is during the first episode anyways and if they changed that format you could go the whole season without. Maybe Maya Jama for the final/ aftersun or someone equally fresh.
- Also sorry to say but Iain hasn't done it for me this year. Change it up and I reckon the show would be fresher.
NOT MAYA JAMA THAT WOMAN IS EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha