Love Island 2021 #30 Goudabye Prett, they didn't brie-long together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on tonight’s episode ! Haven’t had a chance yet to read everyone else’s insights lol, needed to comment this.

I actually can’t stand Faye !!!! She is a horrible person. Tonight felt like she went around letting everyone know she was going to kick-off, like why does she think she can bully everyone into not having an opinion of her and Teddy ?? She is VILE and I don’t know how she gets away with this behaviour.
She ALSO had to vote two couples. But the way she feels her votes are justified JUST because she thinks they’re justified and that’s that. It’s her opinion that is right only.

I’d say she’s going to be in for a rude awakening when she comes out of that villa after acting like she’s some rudeeee gyaaal from Devon lol xxx
She does need to be aware when she gets home.
Charley from BB was beaten up in the street by a bunch of girls, think a few others got attacked too.
Despicable behaviour from the attackers but Faye needs to take care.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A coincidence that Priya and Primula both start with the same letters? I think not.

Also, her idea of a riveting yarn is like falling asleep on like the tube and going from like one end to like the other! I bet she has a sign up saying 'you don't have to be mad to work here but it helps' and thinks she's the mad one in her friend group

I'll say one thing for her. In the shortest turn around ever she's made us all go from mocking Brett and wanting him to go, to wanting him to stay and liking him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m confused, how do we know that Faye knows that Lib and Jake voted for her, or are we guessing?

I quite liked Brett in the end, I don’t think he ever liked Priya in that way and came across a bit awkward and odd because of it, but could imagine he's semi good crack in his own friendship group where he’s comfortable

didn’t rate Priya, bit full of it…and have to say I don’t get the Tyler hate so much anymore, I think him and Kaz do like each other (sorry!)
He probably admitted to it.
7 couples left. They didn't vote for themselves and priya told Faye it wasn't her. That's it down to 5.
So she's just got to think which 3 of those 5 couples would vote for her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
A coincidence that Priya and Primula both start with the same letters? I think not.

Also, her idea of a riveting yarn is like falling asleep on like the tube and going from like one end to like the other! I bet she has a sign up saying 'you don't have to be mad to work here but it helps' and thinks she's the mad one in her friend group

I'll say one thing for her. In the shortest turn around ever she's made us all go from mocking Brett and wanting him to go, to wanting him to stay and liking him.
When she was telling the story about falling asleep on the tube. Oh my god she’s soooo wild 😐😐😐😐😐🥸😴

Reactions: 8
He probably admitted to it.
7 couples left. They didn't vote for themselves and priya told Faye it wasn't her. That's it down to 5.
So she's just got to think which 3 of those 5 couples would vote for her 🤷‍♀️
Its none of her business who voted for her. Dope 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well after tonight’s about sleep fest I look forward to Faye causing havoc to be honest. Bring it on. Next week will be dull as dishwater

Reactions: 6
New to posting on this thread, but have followed it from the beginning. I think we need to remember that all these gals and guys are on a show to in their mind improve their lives…and I truly hope this will happen for them all. None of them are scammers, like most of Tattle threads, I,know of certain absolute coaching scammers….these people rightly or wrongly are wanting a life in the limelight .
I absolutely love Chloe, yes she has awful dictation but from day 1 has been True to herself, what you see is what you get…and yes I have a soft spot for Lib, but she’ll do better on the outside now if she sticks up for herself from Narc Jake!
I think Millie is the nicest sugar coated one in there, she will go far on the branding platform. Then there’s Faye, an unpopular opinion, but apart from her lipstick I actually like her…yes she’s a hot head, she’s a nightmare, but she’s a lovable rogue that needs a bit of taming….
that’s a lot about the girls, not much about the boys, because other than Teddy they are a bunch of wet wipes…sorry….not 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I CANT wait for tomorrow. I have my wine chilling in the fridge and a possible take out order 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She does need to be aware when she gets home.
Charley from BB was beaten up in the street by a bunch of girls, think a few others got attacked too.
Despicable behaviour from the attackers but Faye needs to take care.
No absolutely I’d say she will be a target absolutely when she leaves that villa. I do NOT want to read she or any of them have been attacked AT ALL ever. But it genuinely will not surprise me if I read it because she has acted how she’s acted, and I don’t think she’s going to get away with it as easily on the outside !! Xxx

Reactions: 7
Faye continues to ruin my favourite podcast too - My pod on paper - can hardly listen to it at this point as Orlaith is just too obsessed with Faye to even attempt to get through the podcast without being unbiased. It’s ridiculous. She romanticises everything she does.

Reactions: 6
Priya, get in the bin love with your snobbery. You think you're on Italian Pecorino Toscano cheese level but in reality you're just Dairylea triangle level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No absolutely I’d say she will be a target absolutely when she leaves that villa. I do NOT want to read she or any of them have been attacked AT ALL ever. But it genuinely will not surprise me if I read it because she has acted how she’s acted, and I don’t think she’s going to get away with it as easily on the outside !! Xxx
Genuinely, why would anyone attack Faye? She’s been a mighty asshole, but she’s hardly killed anyone. Why would anyone physically assault her? :S

I can see her getting trolled considering Lucie from an old series still gets trolled now and I think that’s out of order. I think there is one thing talking about the islanders on here or Twitter, but it’s completely different actually messaging them with death threats. But I’m not really sure how you’d stop this or protect them from it? It feels like it’s just part of being famous now, rightly or wrongly.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.