Love Island 2021 #30 Goudabye Prett, they didn't brie-long together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priya saying a whole load of nothing when explaining to Brett she has the ick. For someone so well spoken, she was struggling looooooool

I’m really not excited about the awful drawn out ‘prom’ date night thing they do at the end… uuuuugggghhhhhh. Maybe Jake will finally pay Liberty a compliment though!!
The most boring part 🤣 it’s a load of shite look at Amber and Greg think his name was.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but how whipped is Teddy, to the point where he has given me the ick.

Reactions: 37
Did I miss the explanation of why Priya had a stethoscope round her neck as she was leaving the villa??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I have to agree with you on this. I really don’t think Priya is the worst person to ever step foot in the villa. And fair play to her for actually getting herself some airtime in the short stint she put in.
We need to give the girl a break! She was clearly only put in the villa so Faye could have 48 hours off before reprising her starring role in Faye Island, back tomorrow night. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Vote her and Teddy in bottom two. She’ll say it’s disloyal because she voted for Mary/Aaron and priya/Brett so she could use it as leverage once she found out who voted for her.

Reactions: 6
Faye ??!!!!?! is just honestly so vile she needs a slap she is jakes twin, as fake as they come. Delusional cow

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m confused, how do we know that Faye knows that Lib and Jake voted for her, or are we guessing?

I quite liked Brett in the end, I don’t think he ever liked Priya in that way and came across a bit awkward and odd because of it, but could imagine he's semi good crack in his own friendship group where he’s comfortable

didn’t rate Priya, bit full of it…and have to say I don’t get the Tyler hate so much anymore, I think him and Kaz do like each other (sorry!)

Reactions: 15
Just caught up on tonight’s episode ! Haven’t had a chance yet to read everyone else’s insights lol, needed to comment this.

I actually can’t stand Faye !!!! She is a horrible person. Tonight felt like she went around letting everyone know she was going to kick-off, like why does she think she can bully everyone into not having an opinion of her and Teddy ?? She is VILE and I don’t know how she gets away with this behaviour.
She ALSO had to vote two couples. But the way she feels her votes are justified JUST because she thinks they’re justified and that’s that. It’s her opinion that is right only.

I’d say she’s going to be in for a rude awakening when she comes out of that villa after acting like she’s some rudeeee gyaaal from Devon lol xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Faye needs to get over herself. Each couple HAD to pick 2 other couples. Faye & Teddy have been on and off, faye is like molten lava & Teddy like cotton wool. So not compatible. Imagine if anyone had dared express that to faye randomly?

Grrrrrrr I'm cross now

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.