Love Island 2021 #30 Goudabye Prett, they didn't brie-long together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This series has been shite and we are surely only a few days away now from the ‘last dates’ and ‘vows’ episodes 🤮 can’t be arsed anymore just want 4 bombshells to come in and turn heads and cause drama

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can you tell I have a right good time looking up cheese puns on Google
They’re pret-edam good, I’ll give you that!

This series has been shite and we are surely only a few days away now from the ‘last dates’ and ‘vows’ episodes 🤮 can’t be arsed anymore just want 4 bombshells to come in and turn heads and cause drama
Not going to happen unfortunately. At this stage I am genuinely only here for the Tattle chat.

Reactions: 19
I’m so annoyed they axed the Twitter and headline challenge that’s the most anticipated and popular segment of the show

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I watch it but yet I’m bored out of my tree by it . Even Faye screaming tomorrow night isn’t going to do it .. bring in 4 bomb shells let’s f**k this tit right up!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Priya "When it comes to cheese, the smellier the better"

..wait till she meets the twin 👇

1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m really not excited about the awful drawn out ‘prom’ date night thing they do at the end… uuuuugggghhhhhh. Maybe Jake will finally pay Liberty a compliment though!!

Reactions: 23
Note to self: Do not ever look at Stephen Bear's twitter when he has been mentioned here.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Come on! All the Priya hate because she called Brett boring behind his back after 2 days coupled up with him and then repeatedly apologised.

I can't believe no one is defending her, what about her relationship history? her insecurities? what star sign is she?

Faye though...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Come on! All the Priya hate because she called Brett boring behind his back after 2 days coupled up with him and then repeatedly apologised.

I can't believe no one is defending her, what about her relationship history? her insecurities? what star sign is she?

Faye though...
Priya AND Faye give me the ick (and Liam, Tyler, Hugo and Jake. There's probably more)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Faye though...
Yeah I have to agree with you on this. I really don’t think Priya is the worst person to ever step foot in the villa. And fair play to her for actually getting herself some airtime in the short stint she put in.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.