Love island 2021 #28 “YoUrE mY gOrLfRiEnD”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it really been four weeks since Liberty first told Jake she loves him? Almost nothing has happened since then!

Reactions: 37
Millie and Chloe aren't even close to Lib but they want to talk about her as if they're concerned? They just want a gossip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yas Kazzzzzz. See when they get out and most of them breakup its the friendships that are the best part that come out of the show

Kem and Chris
Anna and Amber
Lib and Kaz next 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Only reason I feel for Jake is I honestly don’t know what he’s going to come out too.
Agree. And for Lib too. We’ve no idea how this is being edited. Also I feel the others have turned on him now because he was caught meddling with the relationships whereas the rest of them do it more slyly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.