Love Island 2021 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the thing that is really getting to me right now is the fact that these votes happened before faye kicked off and pretty much abused teddy.

When the people that are saved and dumped get announced today, and IF faye gets saved, they have no idea when the public would have voted so they will probably think that the public are on fayes side and voted for her AFTER seeing what took place. This will make teddy think that the public agreed with her and faye think that her outburst was acceptable or appreciated by the public.
This is way too damaging if this happens, i hope to god that enough people didn’t vote for her before they even knew she got rude to the extent she did

Reactions: 29
the thing that is really getting to me right now is the fact that these votes happened before faye kicked off and pretty much abused teddy.

When the people that are saved and dumped get announced today, and IF faye gets saved, they have no idea when the public would have voted so they will probably think that the public are on fayes side and voted for her AFTER seeing what took place. This will make teddy think that the public agreed with her and faye think that her outburst was acceptable or appreciated by the public.
This is way too damaging if this happens, i hope to god that enough people didn’t vote for her before they even knew she got rude to the extent she did
Well the people who are moaning that the producers are trying to destroy them better be happy now because they’ve clearly protected her this week.

Reactions: 10
Recap of last thread:

Faye was a twit to everyone so Jake got away with also being a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

But did they do that deliberately like???
As someone said earlier as bad as Faye is she draws in the audience so therefore by default they don't want to loose her yet.
And with ITV coming out today making an official statement about the situation they obviously feel they have themselves covered by keeping her in 😔😔

Reactions: 3
But did they do that deliberately like???
As someone said earlier as bad as Faye is she draws in the audience so therefore by default they don't want to loose her yet.
And with ITV coming out today making an official statement about the situation they obviously feel they have themselves covered by keeping her in 😔😔
As we reach the business end of the show I can’t imagine they will want her around. In spite of whatever may have gone before the producers like a happy ending. Faye and Teddie winning do not a happy ending make😱

Saw some theories about Hugo maybe having no luck with the girls cos he has bad breath. This was on Amy’s story, wonder if she’s hinting.

5ED5DB8A-4A8B-4938-8DF5-83B64C21BF35.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well the people who are moaning that the producers are trying to destroy them better be happy now because they’ve clearly protected her this week.
they have ALWAYS protected faye. They loved faye from day 1 and she is their most valuable plug for drama. i think It’s teddy that they have had it in for

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I love Teddy but if he goes back for more then I have no words.

We were all rattled by Faye’s behavior, so he should be much worse in the firing line. She was vile, damaged or not. She was determined to scream and shout because she felt she had that right. When she said she’d fall out with everyone if she had to, just showed how livid she was. Dale couldn’t speak to her and the others were too scared. Her behavior upset everyone in there. Who screams effs, blinds and doesn’t care about anyone as long as you get your part across. Any other person would have sat and listened properly and discussed it like adults.
Teddy was my favorite, she humiliated him, she verbally abused him …… reapplied her lipstick….. and continued. He can do better, Teddy my love

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Teddy can kiss goodbye to all the support he had from the public if he is seriously willing to take Faye back after that.

Reactions: 26
As we reach the business end of the show I can’t imagine they will want her around. In spite of whatever may have gone before the producers like a happy ending. Faye and Teddie winning do not a happy ending make😱
Oh right I get you.. I'm new to love island I didn't realise they always go for a happy ending.. Probably half explains why Greg was liked so much with Amber so???

Know his family well and they are really good, solid nice people.
So he would have fit the narrative ITV would have wanted with Amber.

The thing is faye has bought a LOT of attention towards herself. She may be hated by a lot of people but as she is constantly spoken about, she’ll naturally have people that like her too despite everything. People like Matt and Dale who add nothing to the show and don’t have anything interesting about them to even gather any attention, will be much more likely to leave then faye as people forget they’re even there.

Annoying, but faye will most likely stay in the villa.
Not only because the votes happened before yesterday’s episode but because the producers will need her to create more drama and engagement so will most likely rig the votes even if she is supposed to leave. They won’t want to dead the biggest storyline they’ve had after a day unless the ofcom reports scare them in doing do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.