Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see Teddy couple up with someone that will give him the love he deserves and watch no-one pick Faye for a recoupling 😇

Reactions: 19
"I knew it was too good to be true" did you? Because you didn't sound as if you thought it was too good when you were saying he isn't funny and you were banging on about his taste in music.

Reactions: 38
Naw faye has been too much tonight. I cant wait till she gets out and is told by everyone, including ppl interviewing her, how much of a bleep she was. They can't not bring this up. She was so out of order.

Reactions: 25
My mum loves Faye (yes I have disowned her ;) ) yes she’s a gemini 😆
seriously though Faye is on one, wtf!

Reactions: 6
Been off this thread for so long as I’ve been so behind but JEEZ

faye is disgusting. Poor poor teddy. No one deserves to be dragged or gaslighted like that. He’s dodged a bullet

Reactions: 15
I keep just wodnering Why Faye behaves the way she does. Has she been really hurt before? There's more to how she acts than just being a witch. That walls up for a reason.

Reactions: 8
I CANT WAIT for a new girl to come in for Teddy & for Faye to have to watch every moment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Shes like someone jacked up on something..even brushing her teeth she looks angry

Reactions: 8
I think Faye is used to men who scream back at her. She's pushing for anyone to scream and abuse her the way she's abusing everyone else. The boys in there have done nothing but treat her with respect even when she's screaming and calling them names. I'm not saying the men are saints but they aren't like the men she's been used to. Maybe I'm over analysing. Teddy deserves better. Someone to match how you peaceful energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Horrible little witch.
Poor teddy. It's clear to me that the girls are scared of Fay biting their heads off so they've kept schtum, little cowards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’d still rather Faye win than to see Jake and Liberty win tbh.
Liberty comes across as a thick bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Faye thought it was too good to be true so she’s made it so. Self sabotage at its finest

Reactions: 18
It'll be interesting to see if Faye starts grovelling if (when?🤞) she's one of the least popular girls and Teddy is one of the most popular boys

Reactions: 10
omg Faye said please illiterate instead of please elaborate i’m howling

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.