Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice when Jake the snake got the text he jumped up totally blanking Lib & ran to Dale

Reactions: 6
Let's not forget a dude was removed for kicking Molly Mae in the privates and another for hunting... or at least I think those were the reasons.

Reactions: 12
Faye going off so ridiculously was 100% to cover up her embarrassment with the Sam stuff. Whatever video of Teddy was shown after that she would have reacted the same way. Deflection all the way. She will never admit she is wrong or accept responsibility.
A very immature person.

And the daft mare managed to take the heat off Jake too.

Reactions: 34
I keep just wodnering Why Faye behaves the way she does. Has she been really hurt before? There's more to how she acts than just being a witch. That walls up for a reason.
Meh we’ve all had our hearts broken, most of us probably been treated like tit. Yes it takes time to heal but hopefully not all of us have been complete witches to people who care about us

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Literally where tf were security or producers to intervene with how she acted? If that were a man going off and verbally abusing their female partner they would've stepped in right after she started having a go at dale and matthew
This 100% ☝☝☝
We all freaked out about Danny whats his face...so why not here

Reactions: 19
She’s acting like teddy put a hole in her actual teddy bear dog and took advantage of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is Faye might of had some kind of point, but her behaviour is so aggressive & out of line she makes herself look ridiculous & puts everyone's backs up

Reactions: 19
The club thing before had Chaldish and Joanna (?) And belle kicking off at anton innit. With 1 going home and the couple deciding to stay or go with them?

Reactions: 11
Good luck to Faye ever getting a boyfriend after coming out of there. Who in their right mind would want to get with her seeing that’s how she reacts!
Someone from an older LI series/reality show that needs a recent love islander to keep those coins coming in for one more year 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ngl I feel horrible for Mary and Dale because they’ll probably be the ones to go when in reality it should be Faye and Jake.

Reactions: 20
Faye is a horrible girl, you can tell that teddy is genuinely hurt by all of this and her screaming at him. It’s disgusting. If this was a man they’d be removed from the villa immediately for being aggressive. She needs seriously reigning in, unacceptable behaviour

Reactions: 27
This episode (as much as I liked watching Jake the slimey snake being exposed) was not fun to watch and in fact it was quite horrible. We had 50 minutes of Faye screaming at someone who is evidently not as confrontational as she is.
Yes I know we have been screaming for drama but this was not fun to watch. Someone literally verbally abusing someone else on national tv like imagine what his family must be thinking and feeling right now.
I understand this is a show and this is reality for some people but no one signed up to the show to be spoken to like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.