Love Island 2021 #22 We’re done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toby and Chloe are my winners now - the least toxic and the most fun 😂 tbh get them all off the island and just have a 24/7 feed of Chloe and Toby please

Reactions: 38
Forgive me if im wrong, didnt faye crack on with that other lad (ive forgot his name already)
Pot, kettle?

she aint no lady. Shes vile her whole behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you don’t want to be someone’s girlfriend, why are you on Love Island, Faye?? Is that not the entire point of the show?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dale taking a sip of wine every time Faye drops the F bomb

#sozzled

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Teddy has got to have it in him to realise this is not worth it. At. All.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
lol love this, golden couple crumbling...

Who the F does Fay think she is? You can tell she was probably a little bully at school! duck off back to Devon please!!!
I think with her jack Russel vibe and all the work she has done along with her defensive nature, I think she was the one who was bullied

Reactions: 6
Faye has anger issues...we all jumped on your man what's his face?? For being aggressive well Faye is WORSE

Reactions: 12
Faye is the opposite of classy and very rude, insecure or not it comes out of her in such a horrible way!

Relationships need communication and judging by her reaction theres no chance she can handle a real relationship at the moment. Teddy deserves someone calmer and more kind hearted.

Reactions: 16
Why is Faye so aggy with Dale?! I really think she's too volatile for this show and for the infamy that'll come after.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.