Love Island 2021 #22 We’re done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its been done and dusted but Hugo's expectation face and the subsequent flash of anger on it has made my year. Goodbye you creepy beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I don’t think Faye should be on this show. Isn’t the point you met people who aren’t like you? She clearly doesn’t like herself.
Yeah she clearly needs therapy, not love island. I’m honestly surprised she even passed the psych assessments as it’s clear there’s some deep rooted insecurity there 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Literally opposites attract. My husbands family are musical/do crafts/don't drink all my family do is drink and party. We still got married.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kaz has the ugliest personality I have ever seen. She's rotten to the core, well done Matthew, giving her all she deserves, short and to the point, she doesn't deserve anything more. Treating people in the most appalling way,

Reactions: 82
I wish Toby would stop telling Jake things he’s like a creepy uncle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Jake continuing to carefully monitor the Chloe/Toby situation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Yeah she clearly needs therapy, not love island. I’m honestly surprised she even passed the psych assessments as it’s clear there’s some deep rooted insecurity there 😕
Yeah I agree. I’m surprised she got through too tbh.

Reactions: 9
Teddy is coming across as such a kind, mature & great man. I love his energy. He's beautiful. I feel like he deserves better than Faye. I wonder if they will show clips of her saying these things & how she said he's not funny 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Waste of life waiting for this movie clip bit 😴🥱 fuming. That little toad Jake better get bleeping shown in all his two-faced glory 😤

Reactions: 16
I think Faye misses Sam already and realises she should have stuck with him instead of getting back with Teddy. I love teddy tho 😞

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.