Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary is so obsessed with her looks that she expects to have everythinggggg HER way all the time. I swear her and dale have spoken like twice? she can duck off honestly entitled little brat along with clarissseeee

Reactions: 41
Voted immediately for #Chloby of course. I’ve done a complete U turn on them both and they get my vote for pure entertainment value 🤣

Also done a UTurn on Faye- I still don’t really like her but her facial expressions when other people are talking literally crack me up.

the casa amor people- still can’t even really remember their names. Are they contenders at all?

Reactions: 23
Mary didn’t have to be so rude, she could’ve been polite to Sam in her speech instead of making him feel embarrassed in front of everyone. She is such a cow.

Reactions: 43
Abi said herself to kaz that she can see dale and Mary have more of a connection so I’m confused why she picked him 😩
Abi is backing herself. Far more to Abi than there is to Mary.

Mary just stands out because she's moulded herself into every single stereotypical beauty standard that exists.

Reactions: 36
Didn’t she date a footballer?
Yep and when he moved on with another girl Clarisse started bashing her publically on instagram, spreading the girls business and encouraging her followers to send hate. She’s always been nasty.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I voted for Chloe and Toby. I love Chloe, she’s hilarious. Toby is childish but he finally seems to be realising that how he jumps from girl to girl is wrong.

Reactions: 13
Abi is such a loser. Like she knows dale isn’t into her yet she’s picking him. It’s like her only notable attribute is to try and screw over whichever girl she thinks is the least popular. I don’t care about Mary - I just don’t like Sam was a casualty of her tit stirring. Having said that Mary is a bigger plonker for that ridiculous reaction.

I hope her and dale are gone by tomorrow. Mary and Sam defo will be which is annoying for poor Sam.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
i knowwwwww but i truly believe kaz and tyler have something there and i want to see him squirm watching her and matt in the villa bc his reaction to being chosen by clarisse makes me think he's decided he wants to pursue things with kaz now and i want to see it happen!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ladies since when is crocs fashionable they seem to be all wearing them in thd villa

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Voted for Feddy because of the wickedest wine Faye gave Teddy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hugo's face when Chloe chose Toby... She's friend zoned the tit out of him but he still likes her 🙄 I bet he's thinking "I even made that speech for you Chloeeee....". Job not done, Hugo.

Clarisse and Mary can get in the bin. I told my fella about the egg face and now it's all he can see too 😂

Sam reminds me of John Barrowman.

Millie has forgiven Liam. This baby steps stuff is to save face. She should have pied him.

I'm glad Kaz chose Matt. Tyler looking smug till she said the word trustworthy. His face fell because we all knew that it wasn't him then 😂😂😂

I just voted for Faye and Teddy. I hope Faye feels it in her bones that I was voting for Teddy, not her.

Reactions: 21
I'm not quite sure ive forgiven faye for being so downright rude to Teddy at the CA recoupling but I do like Feddy together, he brings out a softer side of her.......just needs to work on the baboon lips now

Obvs voted for chloby though, as their newest official fan club member

Reactions: 16
well that was boring, everything has gone back to normal and casa flopped, bought the drama last week but llike everything this season it fizzled out, Clarisse and Millie are mugs for taking Liam back and choosing Tyler, Clarisse he said yeterday he would pick Kaz and hes cclearly still in to you,I would have chosen Sam or Dale, and Millie is a mug, hell cheat on her when he goes to O beach Ibiza like all the other z list instahuns post LI,, its embarassing, I love her and she was so classy and strong in how she handled the situation and brokeup with him only to retract it hours later, Mary brought the drama but she'll be gone along with Sam tomorrow which is a shame :/ that was a dramatic moment but we all know shell be packing her bags tomorrow,

Reactions: 2
but i truly believe kaz and tyler have something there and i want to see him squirm watching her and matt in the villa bc his reaction to being chosen by clarisse makes me think he's decided he wants to pursue things with kaz now and i want to see it happen
This would require me to care about any of the above people which I don’t so I could do without it. His reaction to clarisse picking him makes me think he’s poison anyway and she’s better off.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.