Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary looks like the type that would punch your lights out if you so much as glanced at her in a club

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I feel like abi picked the “drama” short straw so was told to pick dale to create a nanosecond of good tv. Will be back to watching paint dry tomorrow when Mary forgets she liked Dale and spends the day perfecting her Pokemon hair style for the 8th day running.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Millie looked so beautiful as always with the best style but what the duck was Mary wearing plsss😭

Reactions: 13
I don't think it's been said yet, but I would love for it to be liberty and Jake in the bottom and they do the twist where they either go together, or can stay but have to be single, and aren't allowed to go back together. I believe it was Georgia and Sam they did it too in the past

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I just don’t like Mary at all. She doesn’t have a personality IMO… she was so rude tonight. He should give her a good backchat rant like Kaz or Faye would in the same shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Nah I’ve just seen on Twitter that Kaz winked at Tyler that’s so evil I love it. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t want to read a sun exclusive of liam cheating on Millie and her heartbreak interview.

Reactions: 10
No wonder there’s such a divide between the old girls and the newbies the new ones seem like witches. How hard was it for Mary to just say something nice to poor Sam rather than being pissed off Abi got to pick first

Reactions: 38
Are these chicks blind? Sam is the best looking, funniest and most down to earth boy in there! There was no need for Mary to act like that. And I do have a soft spot for Dale “my mum says my eyes are like chocolate buttons” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When Maura picked curtis Francesca had to couple up with Michael as he was the only one left and she was genuinely so sweet about it but mary is the biggest witch she could’ve easily said something nice about Sam she’s hardly gonna attract dale with a personality like that.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.