Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these chicks blind? Sam is the best looking, funniest and most down to earth boy in there! There was no need for Mary to act like that. And I do have a soft spot for Dale “my mum says my eyes are like chocolate buttons” 🤣🤣🤣
it’s the non existent lip i’m convinced... he needs 0.35 ml of fayes monstrosity rubber lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just not that pretty in my opinion. Wow she has long bleach blonde hair, blue eyes and a slim figure. I feel like people hype her looks up over that one photo of her that gets shared from her Instagram which is literally facetuned into oblivion anyway and looks nothing like she does irl/on the show. She seems so bitchy and used to getting what she wants like a typical blonde influencer. To conclude, yes she literally does look like a hammerhead shark or even Sid from Ice Age
Mary looks like a hammerhead shark

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He didn't mean it like that he meant 'what am i suppost to do wait for someone else to come in? I dont want to do that I want millie'

Reactions: 4
Mary and Sam, Clarisse and Tyler, Hugo and Amy bottom three, one boy and one girl will be saved and couple up-Boring!

Reactions: 3
Why does Abi keep making these uncomfortable decisions and not picking up on anyone’s cues.. sorry but I find it quite creepy. Imagine if a guy was doing this, there’d be uproar.

Reactions: 2
Abi made a really obnoxious comment to dale earlier in the episode about how she hung back on dale while he was with Chloe as she didn’t want to have to take two of her men. Like Abi, Toby didn’t want you and neither did dale so not sure you’re as irresistible as you think you are.

also she hasn’t really been a shoulder for the girls. She’s moreso been with them by default while she was in between men.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.