Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE 50K MATE SO YOU MAY AS WELL JUST GO HOME. EVEN IF SHE TAKES YOU BACK YOU WONā€™T LAST BECAUSE YOU DONā€™T EVEN LIKE HER AND YOU KNOW THAT.

Reactions: 5
Jake: ā€œthatā€™s the trouble time is precious in hereā€
Maybe you shouldnā€™t have been encouraging everyone to crack on in Casa Amour then you stupid foot looking chode of a man šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If he really likes her he needs to avoid all the new girls. Jake will probably tell him to snog someone else as it'll make her jealous andshe'll comeback to him! ugh.

Reactions: 10
i'm clearly unhinged because... they weren't exclusive, he snogged someone else and realised he likes Millie. what is the problem?
I think because in there is totally different to being on the outside. They are spending every second of everyday with each other so regardless of being official they had a relationship that most couples have going at 6months+ and I think they both thought the official status was coming. Until he was a knob! Just guessin

Reactions: 11
Did Liam just ask the boys if he should wait for someone else to come in them backtrack when they said no šŸ¤”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
ā€œGive her timeā€

Yeahā€¦ time to crack on with someone better and make you watch
F4A30D4D-F6A8-4905-83FE-3B843A814563.jpeg

Reactions: 8
HOW can Faye resist Teddy when he cocks his head to one side like that?! The man is just a dream!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I donā€™t trust any man that could find Faye attractive. Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.