Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys Faye always got either arse or tit hanging out, that dress would be beautiful if it had been finished!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its going to be vote for your favourite couple isn’t it… then because of Millie they’ll stay and then she will think the public still want them together and will give him another chance (i’m hoping not!!)
I don’t think they’ll want to get rid of Liam so quickly. They’ll want an Amber 2.0 where Liam is forced to sit back and watch someone else treat Millie like the queen she is.

Reactions: 19
Why do some of the girls look like they've done their hair with a fork 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
β€œShe’s telling me no but I don’t believe her”… erm…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hmm, I like Millie, but girl, you really need to wise up when it comes to other women. They’re not all as honest and truthful as you!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.