Love Island 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the new girls actually circling around Liam right now?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Millie is the nicest person I think that has ever been on love island 😭😭 I wanted to smack the smug look off lillies face when she was talking
Nah nicest person ever had to be Camilla. Millie a close second.

Reactions: 11
I mean I don’t like Lillie but I did think she had a better slow-mo strut than Laura Whitmore does! 🤣

Reactions: 7
we’re all glad we just don’t like how smug she is
I don’t think she was smug whatsoever, I think she looked awkward and her accent makes her sound like she couldn’t give a tit. Would people rather she lied to her or played it down?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why’s he acting like he cares, you’re not winning regardless my guy

Reactions: 2
I find it a bit weird that the OG girls didn’t invite the new girls for the chat, surely they could offer more advice as they were in CA

Reactions: 18
“She’s crying again” the way he said that 😡😡 of course she is! You broke her heart!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Whats Amy there for???? 🤔🤔🤔 at least the other new girls are talking

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.