Love Island 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye saying she was borderline rude to the the new guys...babe you are borderline rude to everyone!!
teddy is being too sweet to her 🥲

also they didn’t even make the episode until 10pm? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ooh, they're stretching it out to a third night! Should've just done a three hour weekend special.

Reactions: 24
Oh honey, you can do much better than that waste of space Liam. Don't think you're not good enough. He's just thinking with his dick as per.

Reactions: 30
HAHAHAHAHA that preview!!! Kaz would be swinging for him if they weren’t in the villa 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dare I say it
Is it
….. getting good??
With drama??? and spice? I can’t believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 113
How long are we giving the Casa Amor folk before they get dumped
Not long haha Hugo and Amy will be voted out if she hasn't ditched him first, Toby will ditch Mary for Abi, Tyler and what's her face will be gone, Faye will ditch what's his face for Teddy and Kaz will probs stay in and with her guy

Reactions: 30
From that clip can already see that Faye has been practising the whole shoving the postcard in Teddy’s face over & over in her head!
🤣Took her time getting it though , surprised she wasn't sat there with it at the recoupling

(also can I just add when is recoupling ever a word outside of love island , its now one of my predicted words on my phone 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.