Love Island 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who’s glad Lillies told the absolute truth to Millie? Not one thing she said has been a lie! Millie asked the questions Lillie simply gave the truthful answers 🤷🏻‍♀️
we’re all glad we just don’t like how smug she is

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who’s glad Lillies told the absolute truth to Millie? Not one thing she said has been a lie! Millie asked the questions Lillie simply gave the truthful answers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nope I’m fully with you. She’s being honest, it’s the producers way of making sure Millie actually knows without showing her the footage.

I realise Lillie looks smug but she looks bleeping awkward that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely they would have shown liam being more into Lillie than they did? It seemed it was Lillie chasing after him...

Reactions: 14
Giving Lillie the benefit of the doubt, it's probably bleeping awkward! I deffo have a problem with smiling/laughing in awkward situations.

So over this now, can we get on with the show.

Also I think Liam came over to Chloe on the bench.

P.s Millie looks hot!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but Lillie is just coming across as so bitter and clearly enjoying bragging to Millie.
The thing is that Millie will never get the full truth - she’s hearing this from a completely scorned girl or the boy trying to save his skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lillie just doesn’t want to “lose”. If she can’t have Liam then she doesn’t want Millie to have him either.

Reactions: 9
Millie is the nicest person I think that has ever been on love island 😭😭 I wanted to smack the smug look off lillies face when she was talking

Reactions: 21
Lillie might be a smug wee twit but she's not told a single lie there, every word was the stone cold truth. And Millie deserves to know it.

Liam is just gutted his plan to have a wee Casa fling and sail back to the win has failed, he couldn't give a tit about Millie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.