Love Island 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta admit, that was the best CA recoupling of any season!

Liam thinking he was gonna get away with it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Why do people make excuses for Faye? (Scrolling twitter) I feel shes acted so badly that she’s actually going to get a sympathy vote. She’s awful, the way she spoke to him was pure tit.

“and this arrived” in her smug tone - no mate.
Because if you've been mugged off by men multiple times, it doesn't matter how much you try , your walls will be up. You will give off a bad b persona because it's easier than getting hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Teddy has been SLEPT on this whole season. What a bloody man. The way he regulated his emotions even when he was that angry!? The way he held and comforted Faye despite being hurt and let down by her?! The way he slept on the day beds the entire trip away and turned down Clarisse?!

WHAT 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 MAN

• Heart
Reactions: 189
Liam can get in the bleeping bin. Hopefully he's the next one to be voted off the show. Millie doesn't deserve to of had that happen to her. She needs to be protected at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Because if you've been mugged off by men multiple times, it doesn't matter how much you try , your walls will be up. You will give off a bad b persona because it's easier than getting hurt.
I understand being guarded, I don’t understand treating people like tit. She carries herself so badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Toby reminds me of this weird phase I went through after my first bereavement where I felt like I HAD to say or do whatever came in to my head because I didn't want to die regretting not doing it. I was 7/8 years old though, not a fully grown adult.
I find it uncomfortable to watch him make decisions because he reminds me of this weird need to never say no to anything, but I'm aware that that's because I'm projecting. When he's just chatting tit and not faced with any decisions I find him really funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How long before Amy gets the ick. Hugo's little mouth makes me feel sick.
Thank god we got some drama at last. Millie is resilient and I think millions of girls said " me too" when she said she doesn't understand boys.
Teddy is so lovely I think he and Millie would be a fabulous couple

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Faye started off saying "I'm so sor..." but then she stopped herself, changed tone and said "I'm sorry BUT". What she wanted to say was fighting against the image she wants to portray. She's so obviously playing a character, and she's not even good at it.
I noticed this!! What was that

Reactions: 5
🤣Took her time getting it though , surprised she wasn't sat there with it at the recoupling

(also can I just add when is recoupling ever a word outside of love island , its now one of my predicted words on my phone 🤣)
Hahahaha so true! Don’t think I’ve ever said it as many times in my life as I have tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I get faye is guarded but who isn't. Everyone has probably been fucked over in love at some point in their life. She was going in on Teddy a bit much during the recoupling without knowing knowing story. Controversial but she hasn't got a leg to stand on since she's recoupled. She would be fuming if it was the other way round too

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Teddy has been SLEPT on this whole season. What a bloody man. The way he regulated his emotions even when he was that angry!? The way he held and comforted Faye despite being hurt and let down by her?! The way he slept on the day beds the entire trip away and turned down Clarisse?!

WHAT 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 MAN
so true, he’s also very hot and the emotional maturity is making him even more attractive

• Heart
Reactions: 45
How long before Amy gets the ick. Hugo's little mouth makes me feel sick.
Thank god we got some drama at last. Millie is resilient and I think millions of girls said " me too" when she said she doesn't understand boys.
Teddie is so lovely I think he and Millie would be a fabulous couple
I’m pretty sure she’s had the ick the entire time

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wasn't there a photo of Teddy kissing someone in the pool?
Apparently that was part of the challenge that wasn't aired. Something about having to kiss in the pool, and Faye did it too. Didnt read the full article but I think it was the sun that published it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.