Love Island 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God.

I need to go and hug Millie and Teddy! Faye can duck right off. Liam can duck right off. Anything from CA can duck right off, especially female.

Reactions: 24
Faye started off saying "I'm so sor..." but then she stopped herself, changed tone and said "I'm sorry BUT". What she wanted to say was fighting against the image she wants to portray. She's so obviously playing a character, and she's not even good at it.

Reactions: 36
Kaz, I don't think so mate, it's your best mates Jake and Liberty that are playing the biggest game honey. Probably you too, you latch on to any guy to win regardless of if there's any connection there.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why do people make excuses for Faye? (Scrolling twitter) I feel shes acted so badly that she’s actually going to get a sympathy vote. She’s awful, the way she spoke to him was pure tit.

“and this arrived” in her smug tone - no mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Unpopular option maybe
But I feel sorry for Faye she’s clearly got a wall up and seeing that post card she thought the worst and picked the new guy to keep herself from possibly being humiliated and left single
The producers who did the post card are in the wrong
I hope teddy and Faye can come back from this 🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 122
Kaz is such a twit and SO desperate :sick: Imagine her kicking off with Tyler when she got over him and coupled up with someone else after 15 minutes of sobbing. I completely understand why her and Faye were single coming into the villa

Reactions: 32
Aww I kind of feel sorry for Faye. She threw her guard back up at the first glimpse of being hurt by teddy. And coupled up with whatever his name is so she wouldn’t be left looking like a mug on her own. And saying teddy doesn’t make her laugh etc I get that I’d say things that out of spite too (to my friends in private lol) 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

but anyway. Teddy and Millie dream couple, producers make it happen

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I do think with Faye she is very guarded. She’s clearly been fucked over in the past and is worried about looking a mug. I’m glad she went straight into that situation and said sorry. She probably is shocked she’s found a decent guy.

Reactions: 62
🤣Took her time getting it though , surprised she wasn't sat there with it at the recoupling

(also can I just add when is recoupling ever a word outside of love island , its now one of my predicted words on my phone 🤣)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Going to have to start using it when I break up with someone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Faye was splitting hairs over a game and a challenge. The kiss in the photo was Teddy in the game 'Truth or Dare', where she kissed a lad in the challenge against the other villa.
Yes annoying, but not enough to not even listen to him defend himself.

Reactions: 15
Kaz said pick your words carefully like she about to have him taken away in the back of a van. 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.