Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best part of that whole episode was Mike nearly walking into the pool, Callum over top of Luke M while he was trying to kiss Natalia. Then Luke M bent in front Callum had me in hysterics.

Biggs is a freaking standup guy, Jess would be really stupid not to pick him but I get that she's not going to. And with Callum, I get that he's trying not to hurt Shaughna, that's why he went along with her the whole time even though he wasn't fully in it. At least he wasn't laying it on thick like some past slimes they've had. Yeah it's going to hurt but better now than to string her along. At least it's not like Curtis and Amy where we're all wondering if he actually wants one of his guy mates in there.

I feel bad for Jade, I thought she seemed really nice, undoubtedly going to be dumped. Eva gets on my last nerve. She's not funny and she's actually pretty negative with some of the stuff she says. I guess now Rebecca is the one we love to dislike.

Finn just gets more and more funny. I do think Paige's personality is more authentic than most of the other girls in there and I personally think she's pretty funny and self deprecating, but I wonder if Finn really feels for her or if he's trying to coast on for the win.
I get what you’re saying about Eva - something off about her. She’s not into Nas you can tell but he’s her ticket into the main villa. Not feeling Natalia either.... I feel an there’s an underlying cocky bitchiness about Eva and Natalia. Can’t quite put my finger on it...

Reactions: 5
Pop quiz: Name all 6 of the new boys. I'll give you a start... Biggs. Or is it Biggsy?!

Pop quiz: Name all 6 of the new boys. I'll give you a start... Biggs. Or is it Biggsy?!

Alexi and there’s another blonde guy not sure what his name is

Is the last new boy called George?! 🤔
It always makes me laugh every time Casa Amor starts, how you have all these desperate newbies and yet there’s always some of them that get no airtime and basically leave without you even knowing their names! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the last new boy called George?! 🤔
It always makes me laugh every time Casa Amor starts, how you have all these desperate newbies and yet there’s always some of them that get no airtime and basically leave without you even knowing their names! 🤣
Yeah , that new girl jade and the other Scottish girl I havnt even caught her name 😂😂😂🥱🥱..... defo get the short straw cus if they’re even open to getting to know you. Your competing with 5 other girls! I think casa people always fall down a. Grid unless there’s an opening and a connection you end up forgotten! And 3 of the new boys have had zero airtime cus the girls are really pining for the boys! I think the only original couples after tonight will be:

Paige and Finn (defo everyone’s favourites at the mo!)

Sians knees and Luke t (also love these)

poor shaungna is gonna be single.

new couples:

luke m and Natalia

nas and eva

Demi also single- I think she should have got grafting but because all the other girls love nas she felt she couldnt

mike and priscilla (don’t like him she could do better she seems really nice and will fit in well)

jess and I wanna say Biggs because he’s hot but she will go for Chet who looks like he eats bricks cus that’s her type

Callum and molly!!!!!! Will be interesting to see how this works as they’ve clearly been put together for drama

who’s betting they leave it on a cliffhanger for Shaungna to see Callum walk in with molly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But it’s not a cliffhanger... even amoeba that live on amoebas have worked out he will be coming back with Molly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah , that new girl jade and the other Scottish girl I havnt even caught her name 😂😂😂🥱🥱..... defo get the short straw cus if they’re even open to getting to know you. Your competing with 5 other girls! I think casa people always fall down a. Grid unless there’s an opening and a connection you end up forgotten! And 3 of the new boys have had zero airtime cus the girls are really pining for the boys! I think the only original couples after tonight will be:

Paige and Finn (defo everyone’s favourites at the mo!)

Sians knees and Luke t (also love these)

poor shaungna is gonna be single.

new couples:

luke m and Natalia

nas and eva

Demi also single- I think she should have got grafting but because all the other girls love nas she felt she couldnt

mike and priscilla (don’t like him she could do better she seems really nice and will fit in well)

jess and I wanna say Biggs because he’s hot but she will go for Chet who looks like he eats bricks cus that’s her type

Callum and molly!!!!!! Will be interesting to see how this works as they’ve clearly been put together for drama

who’s betting they leave it on a cliffhanger for Shaungna to see Callum walk in with molly!!!
Agree with all of this!
So glad the recoupling is tonight and we don’t have to wait til Friday night to see the drama!

Agree with all of this!
So glad the recoupling is tonight and we don’t have to wait til Friday night to see the drama!
I’ve got a feeling they will split it and we defo won’t see the reactions until tomorrow! Anything to boost the dire ratings

But it’s not a cliffhanger... even amoeba that live on amoebas have worked out he will be coming back with Molly.
yeah your right, but we will have to wait to see Shaungna have a complete melt down 👌🏼😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a feeling they will split it and we defo won’t see the reactions until tomorrow! Anything to boost the dire ratings

yeah your right, but we will have to wait to see Shaungna have a complete melt down 👌🏼😂
Definately agree. I predict they'll spend the whole of tonight's episode discussing how Shaugna is gonna kill Callum then it will end with him walking in with Molly - cue dramatic fire close up of Shaughna's face.

Reactions: 2
I so desperately want them to send someone in that can whisk Shaugna off her feet. Guarantee Callum would then get jealous! I don’t think he’s a head on purpose he’s just young and not ready For the type of relationship shaugna wanfs 😩 tonight is going to be so hard to watch!

It’s so irritating when the first look shows what’s happening in the last 5-10 minutes of the show.

Can’t believe how upset I feel for Shaughna, she’s in there repping it for the normal gals, has great banter, she’s sussed everyones moves (including madam Sophie) & called them out for it, she’s also showing she‘s a bit insecure and it’s been nice to see a real woman’s body for a change. She’s completely relatable & gave us all hope.
I believed what she & Callum had was real & that they were good role models for our youngsters to be watching, a nice refreshing change!!
Scroll on 48 hours and now feeling like a bloody idiot and soo annoyed with Callum, not that he’s had his head turned (that’s his prerogative) but more by how he’s now spoken about Shaughna in Casa Amor, I hope she never gets to see what he’s said, she’ll struggle to trust anyone again, these things create lasting damage.
Thanks heavens for Fin...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shaughna just doesn’t realise there is someone better out there for her, similar situation to Amy in the summer. She really got comfy & straight into relationship mode after a week or so. I understand it’s a different environment in there but she acted like she had the man of her dreams, she deserves better. She’s just repping women, what’s “normal” bloody every other 20 odd year old is either an insta model or doing their own thing. I’m happy Callum has clicked with someone he’s attracted to, but he may regret the way he’s acted in there when he gets out. They haven’t shown clips on the phones of what’s happening in the other villas yet have they?

Reactions: 2
Shaughna just doesn’t realise there is someone better out there for her, similar situation to Amy in the summer. She really got comfy & straight into relationship mode after a week or so. I understand it’s a different environment in there but she acted like she had the man of her dreams, she deserves better. She’s just repping women, what’s “normal” bloody every other 20 odd year old is either an insta model or doing their own thing. I’m happy Callum has clicked with someone he’s attracted to, but he may regret the way he’s acted in there when he gets out. They haven’t shown clips on the phones of what’s happening in the other villas yet have they?
i wonder if they aren't after people got so upset last time?

They didn’t need to show them any clips from Casa Amor, Shaughna was already at maximum level of distraught within 30 seconds of realising the boys were gone. She already knew then what was going to happen.

Do we think Shaughna has left? I can’t imagine her staying on...

Gonna just say it - Natalia is not remotely interested in Luke M is she! Her whole body language was just making me cringe! Poor Luke M 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15