Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the z listers move in the same circles. Whenever you watch these things they’ve usually dated someone from towie or Geordie shore etc. They’ll all hang out in the same clubs hoping to get in with the z listers. Tommy and Maura even have the same management apparently. So there’s no way they wouldn’t have crossed paths as a boxer and ringgirl

It’s all set up and forced.
And they all eat at the sheesh chegwill 😴

Reactions: 2
And they all eat at the sheesh chegwill 😴
I went there the other week. It’s second hand embarrassment. £30-40 for a kebab and people doing insta photo shoots everywhere. 🙄don’t judge, my friend wanted to go. Didn’t see anyone famous, although I probably wouldn’t know if they were anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw a picture of Amy's face when they were doing bits in bed and honestly I feel like washing my eyes with bleach now 😫

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just saw a picture of Amy's face when they were doing bits in bed and honestly I feel like watching my eyes with bleach now 😫
It was awful wasn't it. I'd be mortified if it was me but then again I don't think I could ever "do bits" in front of God knows how many million viewers😂😂😂still can't believe she said she's slept with 11 people but has never had a boyfriend, were they just 1 night stands or did they duck and duck😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First look notification
All I can say is:

I love Yewande but this is Love Island

So, Danny... crack on

Even Michael said to Yewande in the first look "Danny's been grafting for 12 days and he's getting nothing back"

Reactions: 6
Yewande definitely can't start complaining now. Danny has put so much effort in and got nothing in return. She can't keep stringing him along. Did you see Amy's face when Curtis came in and said their was a new girl....she was out like a rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yewande definitely can't start complaining now. Danny has put so much effort in and got nothing in return. She can't keep stringing him along. Did you see Amy's face when Curtis came in and said their was a new girl....she was out like a rocket
At first I was like "why has Amy never had a boyfriend"

The more days that go by, I can understand why

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hate that they all try and make new ‘quotes’ every year.

Like the ‘my type on paper’ and ‘grafting’ came from a few years ago and now they just seem desperate to come up with ‘this years saying’

Last years ‘do bits society’ these twats are all adults, it’s like they’ve had their first kids aged 12

No way is tommy or Curtis in their for love. It’ll be to up their profiles. Curtis will probably hope to move on from Ireland to the actual strictly which is why he’s being all motivational quote and pg

Reactions: 9
None of them are in it for love, its all fame related. Any who have found a long term partner (Camilla and Jamie, Jess and Dom), am pretty sure that's just been accidental.

Reactions: 7
Watched the first look. Yewande is being annoying. I think the complaining she’s been doing is all because her and Danny have zero chemistry but she doesn’t want to say that in case no one else comes in that she likes.

I Started to love Maura.

Reactions: 4
Just remember, no matter how cringy we think they are at any given moment, it's the producers that actually have to look through 24 hours worth of footage. I really hope they get paid enough for that

• Haha
Just watched first look, Maura is fantastic! “F’ing nip it in the f’ing bud”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yewande seems really put out. Think it’s time to suck it up, buttercup. How long did you want him to hang around for you? Glad Michael is appearing to giving her some straight talk.

Back from watching first look. Proud ( yet also sad!) That I called it with how the new girl arrived and Curtis saw her first! Damn it, wanted some proper drama with him today! Will settle for watching yewande get all huffy about losing her fella though 🤣 also yep, Maura's on the turn for me now too, similar to how Amber changed for me, I'm liking her more each day now!

It's crazy how fast my opinions on these people change.

I was really rooting for Yewande and Danny and I thought maybe it was just nerves that were making her behave the way she was. Now she's just starting to irritate me. Danny is genuinely trying with her and she's giving him nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.