Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is the new girl. Apparently she likes Danny and Michael. Hoping Curtis likes her! I reckon her entrance is just her chilling by the pool in the morning and Curtis is the first to spot her, hence the shocked look. How disappointing! Hopefully I'm wrong!

Reactions: 2
I.don’t.like.talking.about.my.feelings. Yewande’s starting to irritate me now she’s coming across as a personality free zone with zero effort and blank expressions. No doubt an unpopular opinion but had to get that one out 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Curtistotle... Jesus he sounds like he's been hanging around with Alfie Sidney Deyes. "Don't look at the clock, BE the clock"..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I.don’t.like.talking.about.my.feelings. Yewande’s starting to irritate me now she’s coming across as a personality free zone with zero effort and blank expressions. No doubt an unpopular opinion but had to get that one out 😂
I hate to say it because I liked her, but I thought she had this cute shy thing going which I now just see as empty personality ☹

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it because I liked her, but I thought she had this cute shy thing going which I now just see as empty personality ☹
Yeah she was a favorite. I liked that she was fairly classy and you could count on her to be after a more mature/ lasting goal but I don't get what's going on and I think she's putting words in Danny's mouth/ creating a problem where there isn't one. Saying that she's not good at and doesn't like talking about how she feels seems like some sort of cop out and I feel it's really unfair to Danny as it seems like he really was willing to give it his all.

I was bummed that another guy isn't coming in at the same time as the new girl. I was hoping he'd be a good fit for Lucie. Wonder if she'll stick it out and stay; I hope she will. Maybe if she does find a way to get over Joe, she might find her guy late in the game like Jamie and Camilla if she makes it that long. I agree, they need to get a laid back guy ( surfer type or not) who doesn't mind she gets on really well with guys and isn't threatened by that who doesn't make her feel like she has to make every choice his way or he'll be upset.

I would prefer Amy and Curtis have as little screen time as possible now, which is a crazy turn of events for me, but " it is what it is" and I feel that Amy's a 2 faced s* stirring b* who is insanely jealous of other girls and looks for ways to start stuff so they'll have a hard time. I think she thrives on it tbh which is nasty. And I do think the other guys are tired of Curtis' advice because none of them look very pumped after he's given one of his pep talks. They just go "yeah man...." and trail off hahahaha!

But wouldn't it be just what we need if Curtis was interested in the new girl?!

Reactions: 4
If Yewande doesn’t like talking about her feelings, why has she gone on Love Island, where she’s wearing a microphone and all the producers want them to do is sit around, flirt and talk about their feelings 🙄.

Agree about Maura, she’s definitely calmed down since she arrived, plus she’s been good with Lucie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If Yewande doesn’t like talking about her feelings, why has she gone on Love Island, where she’s wearing a microphone and all the producers want them to do is sit around, flirt and talk about their feelings 🙄.

Agree about Maura, she’s definitely calmed down since she arrived, plus she’s been good with Lucie.
To get famous...

I find amy and Curtis relationship very odd and think it’s set up as they know being a couple from day one ( Dani and Jack) will get them popular/ more air time etc.... I just find Curtis so forced and wooden.

Reactions: 7
I get nothing but second hand embarrassment watching these two.
I’m almost hiding behind the cushion watching them attempt to flirt
It’s cringe isn’t it.. i don't her her I mean who wouldn’t he’s gorgeous !

Does anyone else think this new girl has something to do with Curtis just after his reaction !?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think this new girl has something to do with Curtis just after his reaction
I said further up that I think it's just a case that's she's literally just chilling by the pool or just strolling in and he's the first one to spot her. I hope I'm wrong though! Would love to see Amy get all flustered about it. She hasn't been bothered by other new girls coming in as she's soooo sure of her couple with him. Last time she got all aggy was when Molly picked him for her hot tub date 🤭

Reactions: 5
I said further up that I think it's just a case that's she's literally just chilling by the pool or just strolling in and he's the first one to spot her. I hope I'm wrong though! Would love to see Amy get all flustered about it. She hasn't been bothered by other new girls coming in as she's soooo sure of her couple with him. Last time she got all aggy was when Molly picked him for her hot tub date 🤭
Oh god I’m praying she’s an ex 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
I was hoping it would be his sister or other family member. I've seen she's another of Charlie's ex's, so they all must move in similar circles #influencers

Actually, come to think of it, that would cause fireworks if someone's relative come in 😂 imagine watching the other lads grafting your sister or cousin?! Or vice versa with a brother etc.

Reactions: 1
Is it bad that I want them to bring in an ex of Curtis to rattle Amy🙈it's awful they way she behaves over the Lucie stuff. Really hope the new girl takes an interest in Anton as he deserves another chance but didn't it say on the app she liked Michael? Definitely can't see him leaving amber tho

Reactions: 3
It’s cringe isn’t it.. i don't her her I mean who wouldn’t he’s gorgeous !

Does anyone else think this new girl has something to do with Curtis just after his reaction !?
No. I think the trailers just been edited like that. They wouldn’t have shown it I don’t think. Who knows though just seems to obvious. Maybe it’s his brothers ex or something?

Reactions: 1
No. I think the trailers just been edited like that. They wouldn’t have shown it I don’t think. Who knows though just seems to obvious. Maybe it’s his brothers ex or something?
I did think that they wouldn’t show it he just looked shocked maybe like people are saying he spots her first

I was hoping it would be his sister or other family member. I've seen she's another of Charlie's ex's, so they all must move in similar circles #influencers

Actually, come to think of it, that would cause fireworks if someone's relative come in 😂 imagine watching the other lads grafting your sister or cousin?! Or vice versa with a brother etc.
All the z listers move in the same circles. Whenever you watch these things they’ve usually dated someone from towie or Geordie shore etc. They’ll all hang out in the same clubs hoping to get in with the z listers. Tommy and Maura even have the same management apparently. So there’s no way they wouldn’t have crossed paths as a boxer and ringgirl
Z lister a career option these days. Hang around sugar hut or whatever the latest place is and bag yourself another z lister and then you’ll get to go on reality shows and become one yourself. And then get bitter that you didn’t become an overnight superstar.

Amber davis is the only one who seemed to have an actual talent she could transfer across to being an actual celeb. The rest just model for Bohoo, do appearances and shill charcoal toothpaste.

Rant over...
It’s all set up and forced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.