Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Curtis got the get out he wanted.

Amy would need to be completely devoid of self esteem and self worth if she goes back to him.

His face when she was more or less saying she would give him another chance said it all.
I bet she would turn into a bit of a bunny boiler & be horrible to any other girl he couples up with! Although I don’t like her, I do feel a bit sorry for her & I agree, I think she would have given him another chance if he would have asked her.

Reactions: 3
I feel like Tommy is reading from a script when he talks to Molly Mae. His eye is on the prize imo which is sell out stadiums and lucrative PPV sales. His brother Tyson has signed a 100 million dollar contract and AJ got paid £30million for his last fight. He is not going to put a foot wrong to secure this kind of celebrity boxer status. Currently hes only had 2 fights as professional.. first guy has lost hundreds of times. 2nd guy lost 27 times and never won. Its comical at the moment for him to be called a boxer. (I'm a massive boxing fan).
I think the whole lot of them are reading of a script this year Maura and Curtis come of it 😂

Curtis and Maura WHAT 🤪 did not see that one coming
She will eat him for breakfast honestly can’t see them two together at all 🤣

Reactions: 1
It looked to me like Curtis' brother is going in. Think hes called AJ and hes a ballroom dancer too. Thats who it looked like to me..

Well, I'm a bit old 🤣29🤣 I asked the 16 year old who cuts my grass what it means, and he says a "boring c##t" 😬
But jourdana seems to think it means ugly?
Hhahaahaha I love how you asked the kid that cut your grass and he just knew, that's hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t get over the fact that Curtis said that he *has* to get up and make coffee for everyone so they can start the day. I think he does just massively enjoy being that person and being “settled” with Amy is all part and parcel of that persona.

Reactions: 10
Nope, take that back. It was Curtis! What the duck?! Surely not! Although I don't think Maura, Lucie or Anna like their new men.

Nope, take that back. It was Curtis! What the duck?! Surely not! Although I don't think Maura, Lucie or Anna like their new men.
There’s no way it can be Curtis, she was going to murder him last night and look at the boys she’s gone for so far. They’ve just put Curtis pic to get people taking Im 100% and if I’m wrong I’m never watching tv again

Maura has to be talking about ovie!????

Seriously girl,
You we’re JUST Winning over the audience. Don’t duck it up for that wet wipe!
Have you see a guy like Curtis on pretty little thing?! Asos?
Keep your eye on the prize woman or you won’t be modelling spring/summer 2020
or getting that “USE: CODEMAURA20” you’re all after.
😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The standout situation in this episode for me is Tommy and Lucie because I literally have a solid feeling about everyone in there but I can't put my finger on the deal with them. When she talks to him about her feelings, he has a look like he's either a. trying not to be/act flattered or b. wants the same thing but wants to win with Molly.

But I DON'T understand why, if he had feelings for Lucie, would he not just go with her, is he afraid she's not popular enough to win or is he more afraid to disturb EVERYTHING in there because of what he and Molly have already admitted to each other? I guess it's both, he doesn't want to look a dick like Michael is now, and he knows he's gushed too much over Molly to turn back, even when Lucie expressed feelings before leaving for Casa Amor.

Ugh, it's frustrating because it really does make me believe you all here that he's just after boosting his career instead of being true to himself, and I was really starting to find him very endearing.

The standout situation in this episode for me is Tommy and Lucie because I literally have a solid feeling about everyone in there but I can't put my finger on the deal with them. When she talks to him about her feelings, he has a look like he's either a. trying not to be/act flattered or b. wants the same thing but wants to win with Molly.

But I DON'T understand why, if he had feelings for Lucie, would he not just go with her, is he afraid she's not popular enough to win or is he more afraid to disturb EVERYTHING in there because of what he and Molly have already admitted to each other? I guess it's both, he doesn't want to look a dick like Michael is now, and he knows he's gushed too much over Molly to turn back, even when Lucie expressed feelings before leaving for Casa Amor.

Ugh, it's frustrating because it really does make me believe you all here that he's just after boosting his career instead of being true to himself, and I was really starting to find him very endearing.
100% something iffy. He doesn’t seem to completely shut her down, by saying how good things are with Molly is not the same as saying that he’s not interested at all in Lucie and he feels like she should maybe back off if spending time with her as a friend is going to lead her on and feel like tit. Instead, he’s told her that she can always come and speak to him etc. Think he’s just keeping her on the back burner. Or, he really is just that stupid and doesn’t think anything of it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
My predictions 😬
Tommy and Lucie = after show hookup.
Ovie and Caroline Flack = after show hookup.
Curtis and a camera man/woman (no judgement) = after show hookup
Amy crying in the toilet = after show aftermath. 🤷‍♀️
Maura = drunk and hitting on a pot plant. 😐
Amber and Anna = hooking up with the bar staff.
Mollie-mae contacting anyone from the daily mail who will write a story about her. #thenexttanyaburr
Michael and Caroline Flack = after show hookup

I can’t remember who else is there 🤷‍♀️
Danny.... probably Caroline Flack 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was actually wondering that about Curtis!! When Amy was talking to him, he just looked dead behind the eyes!! No emotion whatsoever... I actually find that quite disturbing lol
To be fair I'd be the same if someone came with a list.

• Haha
I think he was dead behind the eyes because he wasn’t interested in fighting his corner like she expected him to. At the end of each point she made, there was a pause which was Curtis’ cue to say ‘noooo that’s not true I adore you’ or whatever, but he didn’t because he had already decided he was done.

Reactions: 11
100% something iffy. He doesn’t seem to completely shut her down, by saying how good things are with Molly is not the same as saying that he’s not interested at all in Lucie and he feels like she should maybe back off if spending time with her as a friend is going to lead her on and feel like tit. Instead, he’s told her that she can always come and speak to him etc. Think he’s just keeping her on the back burner. Or, he really is just that stupid and doesn’t think anything of it 🤷‍♀️

I agree, when I think about it again, he really never shut her down, just kept saying he understood her side and what you said. I'm sure he wants to get with her and honestly I'm sure they'll end up together in the next year. But whether she's a backup option because he wants to win with Molly bc she seems the ticket OR he truly likes Molly more right now, either way is nasty.

Finally just finished the ep here in the US, and Curtis is insane. I really feel like he doesn't process emotions like humans do. I've said that Amber seems cold before, but she showed a much better side this ep and was cordial to Joanna and spoke highly of her to the other girls. She really is owed an apology by Michael and she's not asking for much nor creating any drama. With all that said, she still shows her feelings and cries it out if she needs to. Freaking Curtis just sits there stone faced like a criminal who is only sorry they got caught but literally has 0% remorse for actually hurting someone. He is just gross to the core, and he got exactly what he wanted. Amy has been quiet with not much to say, and her expressions we've picked on, but she did herself so proud tonight. Didn't say anything unnecessary and everything packed a massive punch. The fact he had the nerve to respond to " you don't cuddle in the mornings " with " yeah!! because I like to make everyone a cup of coffee so they can be ready for their day" is the most ridiculous BULL.

I don't know what the idiots game plan was but he has screwed himself as even a halfway likable islander.

Please God no, with Maura... what would even.... well she's not an ally to Amy or looking for the right things if she would go for him after what she's just seen.

Reactions: 5
The maddest thing about this tv show is that I think Lucie might be the only one in there with ‘genuine’ feelings for someone 😂 Tommy is with Molly and he keeps telling Lucie how amazing everything is going but you can tell Lucie is still waiting and hoping he’ll come back to her.

Reactions: 8
I agree, when I think about it again, he really never shut her down, just kept saying he understood her side and what you said. I'm sure he wants to get with her and honestly I'm sure they'll end up together in the next year. But whether she's a backup option because he wants to win with Molly bc she seems the ticket OR he truly likes Molly more right now, either way is nasty.

Finally just finished the ep here in the US, and Curtis is insane. I really feel like he doesn't process emotions like humans do. I've said that Amber seems cold before, but she showed a much better side this ep and was cordial to Joanna and spoke highly of her to the other girls. She really is owed an apology by Michael and she's not asking for much nor creating any drama. With all that said, she still shows her feelings and cries it out if she needs to. Freaking Curtis just sits there stone faced like a criminal who is only sorry they got caught but literally has 0% remorse for actually hurting someone. He is just gross to the core, and he got exactly what he wanted. Amy has been quiet with not much to say, and her expressions we've picked on, but she did herself so proud tonight. Didn't say anything unnecessary and everything packed a massive punch. The fact he had the nerve to respond to " you don't cuddle in the mornings " with " yeah!! because I like to make everyone a cup of coffee so they can be ready for their day" is the most ridiculous BULL.

I don't know what the idiots game plan was but he has screwed himself as even a halfway likable islander.

Please God no, with Maura... what would even.... well she's not an ally to Amy or looking for the right things if she would go for him after what she's just seen.
Yes! I said this earlier about Curtis - he is very strange. All the while Amy was ploughing through her list and he was unnervingly saying nothing his eyes were boring into her saying 'I hate you'. She couldn't have said anything to hurt him as he literally didn't give a tit. I find him completely fascinating but can't say I like him. duck knows what game he is playing as it certainly isn't a normal one.
And Tommy. I still like him but my OH (who as I said before pretends not to watch) watched him giving his big speech about his feelings to Mollie and said 'he's lying'. And he (OH) is irritatingly good at reading people.
And Anna. If she passes up Ovie for Jordan I despair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.