Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber as a shining example of how adults behave?
Yeah OK. 🤣
Absolutely not,
Amber is a shining example of how a young girl on a reality tv show.... who’s been embarrassed in front of thousands can TRY and hold it together DESPITE being dumped, dragged by her “partner” and gaslighted in less than 24 hours. 🤔
I’ve seen celebrities in big brother crack up for less 🤣
I’ve seen adults lose their tit for less.
Look at Amy, she’s about to get into her wedding dress and down the cocktails with the wedding album (she doesn’t have 🙄)
Amber, Girl has done herself proud 😐

Remember it’s a tv show 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh, you’re all so out of the loop 🤦‍♀️
It’s someone who likes a man with teeny tiny ears. 😐
I read "teeny tiny ears" in Ant and Decs voices 🤣🤣

Michael and his teeny tiny ears can duck right off. I've gone right off him.

Edit: Lucy is pissing me off too. She can also duck off with teeny ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like Tommy is reading from a script when he talks to Molly Mae. His eye is on the prize imo which is sell out stadiums and lucrative PPV sales. His brother Tyson has signed a 100 million dollar contract and AJ got paid £30million for his last fight. He is not going to put a foot wrong to secure this kind of celebrity boxer status. Currently hes only had 2 fights as professional.. first guy has lost hundreds of times. 2nd guy lost 27 times and never won. Its comical at the moment for him to be called a boxer. (I'm a massive boxing fan).

Reactions: 9
Know I’m in the minority here, but I’m loving the Anna and Jordan chemistry. Feels the most genuine thing I've seen this bloody series.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely not,
Amber is a shining example of how a young girl on a reality tv show.... who’s been embarrassed in front of thousands can TRY and hold it together DESPITE being dumped, dragged by her “partner” and gaslighted in less than 24 hours. 🤔
I’ve seen celebrities in big brother crack up for less 🤣
I’ve seen adults lose their tit for less.
Look at Amy, she’s about to get into her wedding dress and down the cocktails with the wedding album (she doesn’t have 🙄)
Amber, Girl has done herself proud 😐

Remember it’s a tv show 😉
It’s not about age! Everyone has a flight or fight response to stressful situations. Ambers a fighter 🤷🏾‍♀️ Me townd I’m almost twice her age. Who else is #teamfight? 🙋🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Omg is Curtis an actual robot?! 🤖 why are him and Tommy so scripted and fake? I also get them vibes from Jourdan..
Amy is 27 and has never had a bf yet she falls in love within 4 weeks. Wtf.

Reactions: 5
Curtis was in love with feeling adored. I think he probably thought he genuinely liked Amy as he loved the feeling of being king and queen of the villa. Once he realised the public weren’t into it, the warm feelings towards Amy switched off immediately. He’s been floundering since, desperate to find an option where he stays in favour with the public.

Reactions: 9
Only saw the 2nd half after putting the baby down but I'm actually quite proud of Amy. Gone from a potential bunny boiler type to actually holding it together when she gave Curtis what for. However if that snippet at the end is suggesting what it's trying to suggest then I'll have lost it with Maura. Although to be fair, I think Maura would eat Curtis for breakfast 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think Curtis got the get out he wanted.

Amy would need to be completely devoid of self esteem and self worth if she goes back to him.

His face when she was more or less saying she would give him another chance said it all.

Reactions: 4
surely Maura is talking about someone else and they've edited Curtis' pic in to trick us. she described him as being 'so manly' no way that's about him, i'll be shocked, especially as she was the one who comforted Amy about what a twit he is

Reactions: 7
I really hope Maura doesn’t go for Curtis, I thought she had more sense than that! Fingers crossed it’s just been made to look that way in the edit for tomorrow!

There’s no way that’s Maura fancying Curtis just clever editing.

Also remember he already slid into her dm’s and got ignored. And that would have been via his heavily edited Instagram pics. Not his dad bod and tit personality. THERES NO WAY SHE FANCIES HIM.

Sorry but how desperate was amy there, even when he made it clear he wasn’t into her and WOULD do it again; she was still trying to convince him to convince her. This is why she’s been walked all over in the past.

Also, just me but does ove putting weird pauses mid sentences not bother anyone else.
He’s like talking. To. Some about the relationship. Then. Just. Takes a massive. Pause

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.