Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the reaction of a girl who got humiliated in front of her friends and the whole of the UK 😆
I don’t think you can blame anyone for how the react when they’re hurt,
She didn’t call her out to her face, she didn’t attempt to start anything with her, she made a slightly bitchy comment (behind her back 😂) and ignored her.

Honestly think she handled it well with both of them. I’d have pushed tiny ears in the pool and let Joanne drag him out. 😐

Not gonna be a popular opinion 🤭
Amy is mentally scrapbooking the memories of the love story that was her and Curtis while humming Whitney Huston to herself 🙄
you’d swear the love of her life has gone to War and come back as a changed man due to PTSD 😒
“He’s not the man I feel in love with 🤣” no, he’s the man that tried to slide into Mauras DM’s and went after a girl that had no interest in him at all 😂
I’m not about that drama. They were (half) together for about 8 minutes.
I feel for her but..... nope.
Hahaha I always forget he tried to slide into Maura’s dm’s. So now he’s been pied by two other girls in the villa 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Michael the firefighter.....?
Or the Professional gas-lighter 🔥🔥
😐
He set out to blame her for him “cracking on” with someone else. Just a pity he needed a text message and a new pair of tits in his face to realise she was such a bad match for him 😐
His brother was on after sun a few weeks ago and could see them working 🤔 His reservations was the distance 🤣

100000% on Amber’s side,
Yeah she regresses into teenage strops or her barriers go up (which makes her comes across as a witch) when she’s hurt, most girls do especially if it’s so public!!
And she actually behaved really well, it must have pissed him off so much 😂 to the point HE started shouting at her to goad a reaction!!🤣
he’s playing her, he used everything he could to try and get her to clap back and prove his point and he didn’t get it from her, he got it from Anna!!! 😂🤣
We only see one hour of footage from a whole day so I don't think accusations of gaslighting are fair.
At the end of the day he felt more comfortable with Joanna.
He got the chance to recouple and he has.

Not gonna be a popular opinion 🤭
Amy is mentally scrapbooking the memories of the love story that was her and Curtis while humming Whitney Huston to herself 🙄
you’d swear the love of her life has gone to War and come back as a changed man due to PTSD 😒
“He’s not the man I feel in love with 🤣” no, he’s the man that tried to slide into Mauras DM’s and went after a girl that had no interest in him at all 😂
I’m not about that drama. They were (half) together for about 8 minutes.
I feel for her but..... nope.
I have no idea how Amy passed the psych tests to go on the show and however she exits Love Island I hope she has some good emotional support.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We only see one hour of footage from a whole day so I don't think accusations of gaslighting are fair.

No problem with him recouping, no problem with Anna recouping or Jordan if he had, I wouldn’t even blame Curtis for moving on if he fancied someone else (she had no interest in him so it didn’t work out 🤣) it’s part of the show 😐
Once they all went about it the right way. 👏
The only one who didn’t was Michael,
and instead of saying he fancied “new chick” he blamed Amber’s personality for making him fancy “new chick” 🤔 and bitched about Amber to “new chick” and then tried to tell Amber she was the problem while “new chick” looked on 😂
noooooo no no no noooo Tati 🤣

Reactions: 7
No problem with him recouping, no problem with Anna recouping or Jordan if he had, I wouldn’t even blame Curtis for moving on if he fancied someone else (she had no interest in him so it didn’t work out 🤣) it’s part of the show 😐
Once they all went about it the right way. 👏
The only one who didn’t was Michael,
and instead of saying he fancied “new chick” he blamed Amber’s personality for making him fancy “new chick” 🤔 and bitched about Amber to “new chick” and then tried to tell Amber she was the problem while “new chick” looked on 😂
noooooo no no no noooo Tati 🤣
That's it - even my OH (who pretends not to watch) said 'why doesn't he just tell her he fancies someone else?'. Not difficult. Horrible for her but she'd get over it. Instead of this 'you made me do it' shite.

Reactions: 5
I noticed Jourdan smirking too like she was loving the drama she'd caused . Sneaky and not to be trusted, she's going to cause more drama.
Jourdans a tit stirrer! She was over to Amber asking if she was ok then ran straight back to Joanna and told her she’d called her dead ting!
If I was Joanna I would get as far away from Michael as poss!
Always look at how a lad treats and talks about his ex because one day he’ll probably be treating you the same way💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Danny's chin quivering while Michael and Amber were passive aggressive over the fire pit!!! And Jourdan fondling his ears and chin while the others were talking... super super weird.
Yes! Does she like him that much? I need to go back check who said they were after who.

Apparently on the love island secrets page lucie has told tommy she likes him AGAIN 🙄

Apparently on the love island secrets page lucie has told tommy she likes him AGAIN 🙄
She’s just so vanilla. All the blondes are so vanilla this year 🤦‍♀️
No offence to any tattle-blondes. I’m sure you’re not vanilla 😐
But the dark haired girls are the ones bringing the drama. 🤣
the blondes are bringing the “flat white” content 😐
I think Amy, Lucie and Mollie-mae are replaceable now 😬

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched the preview for tonight 😬 seems Amber may have met her match with Joanna. Michael was 100% in the wrong trying to blame Amber but that doesn’t mean she should have went after Joanne. Imo her anger and hurt should have been directed at Micheal and instead of making comments about Joanne she should have just ignored her but I get that she was angry and hurt so idk?

As much as I’m not a fan of Amy I really hope she doesn’t go back to Curtis. She deserves better and shouldn’t have to feel like she’s second best. I think she might go back to him just to feel like someone wants her. Glad she’s got the girls around her to try and convince she deserves better.

Reactions: 2
Michael the firefighter.....?
Or the Professional gas-lighter 🔥🔥
😐
He set out to blame her for him “cracking on” with someone else. Just a pity he needed a text message and a new pair of tits in his face to realise she was such a bad match for him 😐
His brother was on after sun a few weeks ago and could see them working 🤔 His reservations was the distance 🤣

100000% on Amber’s side,
Yeah she regresses into teenage strops or her barriers go up (which makes her comes across as a witch) when she’s hurt, most girls do especially if it’s so public!!
And she actually behaved really well, it must have pissed him off so much 😂 to the point HE started shouting at her to goad a reaction!!🤣
he’s playing her, he used everything he could to try and get her to clap back and prove his point and he didn’t get it from her, he got it from Anna!!! 😂🤣
Exactly, I can’t understand how people can’t see this??!

Has anyone watched the preview for tonight 😬 seems Amber may have met her match with Joanna. Michael was 100% in the wrong trying to blame Amber but that doesn’t mean she should have went after Joanne. Imo her anger and hurt should have been directed at Micheal and instead of making comments about Joanne she should have just ignored her but I get that she was angry and hurt so idk?

As much as I’m not a fan of Amy I really hope she doesn’t go back to Curtis. She deserves better and shouldn’t have to feel like she’s second best. I think she might go back to him just to feel like someone wants her. Glad she’s got the girls around her to try and convince she deserves better.
Yes! I saw it.
So Amber wanted Joanna to come and talk to her immediately... which she did and she then blanked her.
And she commented on her looks because she didn't come say "Hi" to her.
I really hope she has met her match.

Reactions: 4
Whatever you want to call it, he was goading her he was a head! It’s love island we expect recoupling but his attitude and manner towards amber was and is out of order and he needs calling out on that 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Whatever you want to call it, he was goading her he was a head! It’s love island we expect recoupling but his attitude and manner towards amber was and is out of order and he needs calling out on that 🤷🏾‍♀️
I would have some sympathy for her if she was actually upset but it's her ego that's hurting.

Yes! I saw it.
So Amber wanted Joanna to come and talk to her immediately... which she did and she then blanked her.
And she commented on her looks because she didn't come say "Hi" to her.
I really hope she has met her match.
Exactly, will be interesting to see how it plays out 🤣

This Joanna needs to feel lucky Amber just snubbed her! She could’ve have had a stand up row, she needs to learn to be more graceful.

This Joanna needs to feel lucky Amber just snubbed her! She could’ve have had a stand up row, she needs to learn to be more graceful.
I’m so impressed with how amber has handed it. She’s a kid who got her ego bashed in front of thousands 🤦‍♀️
She’s at least seen Michael for what he is,
it’s a lucky escape 😂 Joanne can have him... 😂
I don’t like either of them 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m so impressed with how amber has handed it.
She’s seen Michael for what he is it’s a lucky escape 😂 Joanne can have him... 😂
I don’t like either of them 🤣
Amber as a shining example of how adults behave?
Yeah OK. 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.