Love Island 2019 #2 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curtis is definitely trying to pull a I'm A Nice Guy narrative by all these 'doubts' he's now having about Amy, ever since he realised they're not the nations power couple and is unlikely to win the competition if they stay together.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up with last nights after my night shifts gutted for amber šŸ˜«

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know when Casa Amor ends and the girls go back to the villa for decision time?

Does anyone know when Casa Amor ends and the girls go back to the villa for decision time?
I think for them it's 4-5 days but they seem to put 2 days into 1 episode for us so it seems like less. They only show the challenges and 'best bits' so it's never much

The original girls are annoying me at the Casa. Despite the fact that they also had to take part in challenges, they're still pissed that the boys are doing it with other people too. How is that justified?

Reactions: 6
Curtis sounds so rehearsed when talking about is feelings, I don't buy the whole sudden change of heart thing.

Reactions: 4
Curtis sounds so rehearsed when talking about is feelings, I don't buy the whole sudden change of heart thing.
Can your head ever turn if it was never in place originally anyway? Tattle is right, he treats it more like a business deal than anything else

Reactions: 7
Curtis going for Jordanne feels ā€œsafeā€ to me as I think he knows heā€™s not her type. All heā€™s doing is trying to get air time.

Heā€™s planned this whole thing out. Nab the desperate one for a ticket to the final, realise sheā€™s not popular with the public so has a ā€œwobbleā€.

Disingenuous and fake.

• Wow
To be fair, how could he have known she was ā€˜desperateā€™? He chose her on first impressions. At least initially. I agree that heā€™s trying to get air time but heā€™s still sleeping alone and not asking anyone to share... reckon heā€™ll still choose Amy, but the tit will MASSIVELY hit the fan when she finds out his head was turned. Thatā€™s what the producers want šŸ™„

Fuming at Michael, suddenly having all these ā€˜realisationsā€™ about Amber when he seemed pretty happy (other than the odd niggle) before Casa Amor. Two faced tit šŸ˜‚ I really donā€™t like JourDan. Sheā€™s another Arabella in my eyes. Piling on the pressure to leave Amber and couple up with her. All pretty and no depth. Ugh.

Reactions: 6
I can't wait for casa amor to end now. Not going to get my wish of seeing Curtis bring jourdan ( or any other girl) back with him BUT the next best thing will be seeing Danny bringing her back so Curtis still can moon over her ( not literally, that would be weird šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) and Amy WILL find out! Hurrah lots of drama and angst! God I'm evil! Don't think I can bare to watch poor amber though ā˜¹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they must have a sponsorship deal with Canesten šŸ˜¬ #yeastinfection #foofslicers
I think one of last year love islanders advised the new love islanders not to sit around in wet swimwear because of the high risk of yeast infections! It wasnā€™t direct advice, it was like a tv or magazine interview. I just canā€™t remember who said it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Decision time tomorrow night! Who do we all think is going to sway and choose someone new?

I think one of last year love islanders advised the new love islanders not to sit around in wet swimwear because of the high risk of yeast infections! It wasnā€™t direct advice, it was like a tv or magazine interview. I just canā€™t remember who said it!
I saw Montana talk about it on Georgia Harrisons channel

Decision time tomorrow night! Who do we all think is going to sway and choose someone new?
Im so confused, Curtis seems to want to move on from Amy, but hes going for a girl who likes Danny ?? I dont get why that Maria girl isnt putting it on him, she said she liked him.

Danny and Jourdan

Michael is moving on with Joanna it seems, really sad tho, but he knows hes a strong couple with amber and hes taking a risk so at least its honest

Belle is a really easy pick for Anton, I haven't seen any proper flirting with them tho, she just went for him.

Jordan & Tommy are going to pick to stay in their couples.

Anna is coming back with Ovie, can you blame her?

Amber, Amy, Molly Mae, Coming back to their couple

Lucie is going to pick Stevie I think, the other blonde guy is so dry.

Maura is the one person im most unsure, I dont know who shes picking

Curtis going for Jordanne feels ā€œsafeā€ to me as I think he knows heā€™s not her type. All heā€™s doing is trying to get air time.

Heā€™s planned this whole thing out. Nab the desperate one for a ticket to the final, realise sheā€™s not popular with the public so has a ā€œwobbleā€.

Disingenuous and fake.
Jordanne will make a play for Ovie as soon as they are all together
So be better play safe with Amy

• Wow
Iā€™m glad Michael is moving on from amber... I did like her until Danny dumped Yewande. I think she was so immature and bitchy about it. Michael can do so much better

Reactions: 8
I'm glad Michael is realizing what's missing with Amber and that he was on eggshells, and sometimes it takes meeting someone refreshing and not having the other watching your every move to realize it. As others have said, he knows it's risky, so he must be doing it for the right reasons. I do feel bad for Amber though because she wouldn't even let herself kiss Dennon (?) in the challenge and she's going to be heartsick as well as probably eventually vindictive when Michael undoubtedly comes back with Joanna.

I don't like either of the choices for Lucie. They both suck. Stevie talks on top of her and gives me Alfie Deyes vibes and George is dry and so far up himself he could peek out his own mouth. I think it was very telling he said a year ago he would have been looking in the wrong places for a party girl type... what's changed? that's because it hasn't.

Belle has just clung to Anton knowing that he's not had much luck or affection and I think she thinks she can latch onto him and coast through at least a bit just from stroking his ego. He's a smart guy though so I think he'll realize it's lacking connection. He still deserves better.

Jourdan is irritating upon first thinking she seemed nice, the way that she reveled in telling Danny and then the girls that Curtis was interested didn't come off as sincere and I'm just not sure what she's after.

I do feel bad for Jordan back at the villa once he realizes Ovie is Anna's perfect type. I was hoping he'd move on so the blow wouldn't be as bad but it looks like he's going to wait for her.

Molly and Tommy are impressing me more every day and Tommy is more endearing as the days go on. Guy is committed, and I really thought he'd be one of the biggest players.

Curtis is a dick, end of. Can't believe it looks like he still might try to couple with Jourdan KNOWING she has no interest in him.. so embarrassing.
How does Amy manage to look so.... this...
Screenshot 2019-07-01 at 7.08.51 PM.png

• Haha
I'm glad Michael is realizing what's missing with Amber and that he was on eggshells, and sometimes it takes meeting someone refreshing and not having the other watching your every move to realize it. As others have said, he knows it's risky, so he must be doing it for the right reasons. I do feel bad for Amber though because she wouldn't even let herself kiss Dennon (?) in the challenge and she's going to be heartsick as well as probably eventually vindictive when Michael undoubtedly comes back with Joanna.

I don't like either of the choices for Lucie. They both suck. Stevie talks on top of her and gives me Alfie Deyes vibes and George is dry and so far up himself he could peek out his own mouth. I think it was very telling he said a year ago he would have been looking in the wrong places for a party girl type... what's changed? that's because it hasn't.

Belle has just clung to Anton knowing that he's not had much luck or affection and I think she thinks she can latch onto him and coast through at least a bit just from stroking his ego. He's a smart guy though so I think he'll realize it's lacking connection. He still deserves better.

Jourdan is irritating upon first thinking she seemed nice, the way that she reveled in telling Danny and then the girls that Curtis was interested didn't come off as sincere and I'm just not sure what she's after.

I do feel bad for Jordan back at the villa once he realizes Ovie is Anna's perfect type. I was hoping he'd move on so the blow wouldn't be as bad but it looks like he's going to wait for her.

Molly and Tommy are impressing me more every day and Tommy is more endearing as the days go on. Guy is committed, and I really thought he'd be one of the biggest players.

Curtis is a dick, end of. Can't believe it looks like he still might try to couple with Jourdan KNOWING she has no interest in him.. so embarrassing.
How does Amy manage to look so.... this...View attachment 26704
Yes I agree with all of your comment. I felt a bit sorry for that Stevie to start with but he does talk all over Lucie and just about himself in a mock self deprecating way - 'yeah yeah I mean why would you look at me yeah you're my type obviously but you are into me right yeah yeah' SHUT UP SHUT UP.
I liked the little we saw of the other guy Maura likes - Marvin? - he has a nice face and seemed funny.
Curtis playing a massive (yet incredibly dull) game in an effort to appear complex. And poor Amy's hunched shoulders and constantly gritted teeth. Oh dear.
Tommy is a bit of a sweetheart - seems a kind and simple soul. Still not really sure about Mollie Mae but not sure why.

Reactions: 3
I wonder who Amber will go for now.. Jordan or one of the new boys I guess!? Canā€™t remember what happens to the people left single after Casa Amor, anyone know? Public vote?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.