Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks all this Liam hating is just way way wayyyy over the top?

Yeah what he did was tit but they aren't in a relationship, and Lillie was mostly talking pure bullshit anyway like saying Liam was pushing it more. He was always referring to Millie.

Millie is rightly so making him grovel and making him prove himself, but I don't think she's an idiot for giving him a second chance.

Christ me and my (now) husband got together when we were 20 when we got together and he made a mistake (worse than Liam) and we moved on from it and here we are 14 years and 2 kids later!

I've seen a woman ranting on Facebook saying he wore her down into giving him a 2nd chance and how he is toxic and the type of guy that made her end up in a refuge and she has loads of likes and people agreeing!!

People need to chill the duck out. You'd honestly think he went in there and had an orgy with all the casa girls the way some people are going on 🙈

Rant over 🤣
in actual real life maybe he could be forgiven but to do this on NATIONAL tv I would just never speak to him again it’s embarrassing on another level.

Reactions: 21
I actually like Toby and Chloe but I can see a girl coming in soon and him moving on again 😂

and has for Hugo at this point he needs to couple up with one of the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oops. Okay nevermind! 🥲🤐 lol!

No I do agree she's boring, but tonight showed more of her personality and she wasn't bitchy like I thought, she seemed alright to me and sweeter than I thought, I guess.

Millie is so stupid!
I know some of you think what Liam did wasn’t that bad as they weren’t exclusive but usually when your seeing someone and other people still you aren’t sleeping in bed with them everynight acting like a couple.
You’re*
duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Off topic but I am totally freaking out thinking this could be my mum on tattle🤣 the last paragraph you just use the same phrases and words to talk about things “dirty dog” “deloused” “doormat tattooed across their forehead”😭 mum is that you?
Imagine if it was your mum🤪😉😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tried to watch on demand, skipped to the recoupling.

Millie's talking about her journey.

Skipped forward again.

Millie's STILL talking. :sleep:

Closed browser.

Thanks for the updates Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Millie and Liam are still magnetically drawn to one another but once the novelty of being back together has worn off, I think she will start to feel resentment again and feel annoyed at him. It must be so hard not to be able to walk away fully from someone in that situation. In real life you can just block them or not see them but she’s around him 24/7, is still widely attracted to him and has to form a couple with someone in order to stay on the show, she was always going to recouple. Maybe I’m gone soft in my old age but I do think Liam is besotted with her and majorly regrets hurting her

Reactions: 35
Lowest votes prediction: Tylerisse and Dabi.

I don't want Jiberty to leave just yet, the snake needs to get his comeuppance.

Reactions: 14
I like Mabel but FFS the reaction to her was OTT. The way Chloe reacted you would have thought a worldwide A list massively successful singer like Adele or Beyonce had entered.
The funniest part is that Chloe doesn’t even follow her on insta so she was probably told to act that way 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Toby and Chloe all the way.
I'm bored with Millie and Liam now. He will walk all over her.
I like Kaz and Matt.
Tyler always comes across super insincere and I just don't like him.
Teddy is hot but whenever he is with Faye they make me heave. Think he's a bit desperate.
Don't give a tit about the Casa Amor lot, Abi, Liberty and Jake

Reactions: 8
Kaz better give matt a fair chance now & not make a play for Tyler again.

Tyler genuinely shocked he wasn't picked. What planet is he on?

Clarisse just as bad. Picking him knowing he's over her. She should have picked Sam

Abi. I'm confused. She knows Dale prefers Mary. Why did she pick him???

Reactions: 14
I think she should give him another chance. They aren't exclusive and yes what he did was crappy but tonight he has proved himself to her. NO lad would do that for a girl. I thought he was going to get down on one knee 😂 it was a major thing for him to do that and shows how much millie means to him. Draw a line under the lille thing and move on!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I like Mabel but FFS the reaction to her was OTT. The way Chloe reacted you would have thought a worldwide A list massively successful singer like Adele or Beyonce had entered.
Surprised they haven’t sent pissing vin diesel in there to surprise them with the big deal they made of being a “family”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thinks all this Liam hating is just way way wayyyy over the top?
Maybe describing it as 'hate' is wayyy over the top. I think most people just think he's a massive head and that Millie's too good for him.
Faye has had far worse said about her than Liam, just for the crime of being gobby and having bad make up 😄

Reactions: 10
A lot of people feeling sorry for Abi but I was put off by her first night in the villa when Georgia asked what the next days POA was & Abi replied 'I'm gonna duck tit up'. She's not that innocent. I agree She's come off better since but only since she's been brought down a peg or 2.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.