Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Not a popular opinion I know but I’ve stopped being mad at Liam and want Millie to forgive him. We all make mistakes in life. I think he really likes her and is genuinely sorry.
My issue has he hasn't actually apologised. He justified himself why he did what he did by saying it was a lads holiday where the boys encouraged him, and that he needed to know for sure where his head was at. When Millie responded that there were only 6 girls in there and his head was turned I thought it was such a smart comment. 6 girls and he couldn't stay true to her. Now he is doing stupid childish idiotic stunts to try win her back. He thinks he's being a hopeless romantic but he just looks immature. I don't understand why she is giving him any time at all

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
So you know how we all noticed the lack of Hugo in the last few eps, apparently the producers themselves are bored of him and it took multiple takes to get his kiss with Amy (?) filmed so they're giving him less screen time. Now I did read this in the dailyfail but it sounds about right.
If it took multiple takes for the kiss, his "job done" comment finally makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Imagine being the last man standing and hearing the woman who has to pick you saying "I think I'm gonna cry." Nice one Mary hun

• Angry
Reactions: 62

leepdeex

I’ve figured it.. the casa girls are definitely used to being “insta girls” and their looks literally being enough.. that worked for them in casa but now they’re back in the main villa the OG girls are proving that when push comes to shove a personality goes sooo much further

Reactions: 58

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Don’t know why but I have a soft spot for Abi and feel really sorry for her. She seems to always be there for the girls but no one really comforts her (minus Kaz tonight). If Millie picks Liam which she will and there’s a public vote i’m voting Abi 😭
My heart broke the other night when she had nowhere to sleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I feel so sad for Abi. She looks so sad and lonely and I feel her situation has been completely dissed. The other night when she she said she didn’t know where to sleep and started to cry, my heart broke for her. I don’t think she’s actually the ‘bombshell’ the producers put her in there to cause trouble, I think she’s actually quite sweet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

hol20x

VIP Member
LMAO Mary you knew Abi liked Dale so don’t be such a dickhead cos you can’t have your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
But Liam didn't make a mistake. It was 4 days of flirting. Sharing a bed. Telling someone else there was a "connection"
He's got no morals. Lads holiday doesn't justify anything, and has everyone just over looked that he also said he goes for women who are in relationships and see’s no problem with it? If that's how he behaved in Casa, imagine how he’ll be when he's doing all the club appearances.

Reactions: 51

stephobz

I’m backing Chloe and Toby to win at this point - they’re legitimately the most entertaining people in there and I’m weirdly rooting for them to actually work out 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I've fallen down the egg make up rabbit hole and can't pull myself out. It's more the trend of eradicating your natural skin texture, highlights and shadows and replacing it with make up.

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 10.41.31.png
Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 10.42.41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49