Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I haven’t read ALL of these threads but have we spoken about nails? Chloe had pastels, they were heavily chipped and she changed to neon yellow. Now Tonight’s we’re back to the pastels. Something doesn’t add up on the timelines.

Reactions: 15
I feel so sad for Abi. She looks so sad and lonely and I feel her situation has been completely dissed. The other night when she she said she didn’t know where to sleep and started to cry, my heart broke for her. I don’t think she’s actually the ‘bombshell’ the producers put her in there to cause trouble, I think she’s actually quite sweet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
@Bekreh
Kaz has double standards for sure but I can't dislike her. She just seems misguided by her eternal optimism. I can't even dislike Faye just because she's gobby and does horrendous make up.
I can't dislike Toby either as I am fully rooting for him being able to finish a full sentence, and a sentence that makes sense, before the end of the series. I think they mean well and above everything else they're not sly, devious, back stabbing game players ....unlike
jake 😡 🤮🤮 Can't warm to the geezer at all. I'd make sure I'd sleep with one eye open if I shared a bedroom with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I haven’t read ALL of these threads but have we spoken about nails? Chloe had pastels, they were heavily chipped and she changed to neon yellow. Now Tonight’s we’re back to the pastels. Something doesn’t add up on the timelines.
I think she wears stick on ones and changes them a lot! The ones she's wearing look too big for her finger nails

Reactions: 8
Mary needs to chill out
She's the mean girl type who is used to getting her own way. She's never not got with a boy she likes and she's fuming. She's going to throw a right hissy fit because she didn't get to chose the boy she wanted. Serves her right 🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
Off topic but I am totally freaking out thinking this could be my mum on tattle🤣 the last paragraph you just use the same phrases and words to talk about things “dirty dog” “deloused” “doormat tattooed across their forehead”😭 mum is that you?
Oh hi honey.... nah I’m not your mum unless my almost 12 year old boy suddenly got a Tattle account 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Marian Keyes tweeted that Tyler looks like a haddock and I can't stop thinking about it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she's spot on 🐟🐡🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the reason why the CA girls are coming across like this is because all the OGs are playing it safe. CA was completely pointless and the girls have just been left out. It’s like the OG girls left them out on purpose. I wonder if they will bring anymore people in now. They need to be bombshells. But I doubt anyone will really sway they all have their eyes on the prize

Reactions: 6
I read a few years ago that when they go on love Island, they get taken out to get their nails done and other beauty things for the show

No way! Bet they have coming in with masks. I don't know what its like in that country but you can get your nails done and they have plastic partitions, maybe it's the same for them or they have people who come in 🤔 as they definitely don't do their own nails... Unless they are stick on

No way! Bet they have coming in with masks. I don't know what its like in that country but you can get your nails done and they have plastic partitions, maybe it's the same for them or they have people who come in 🤔 as they definitely don't do their own nails... Unless they are stick on
Might of be on the last thread but I’d mentioned that I’d watched a Q&A on Instagram with Georgia and she said this year they were having to do their own nails and beauty treatments because of Covid restrictions.

Reactions: 10
Might of be on the last thread but I’d mentioned that I’d watched a Q&A on Instagram with Georgia and she said this year they were having to do their own nails and beauty treatments because of Covid restrictions.
I guess if anyone in the villa catches covid the show is over so I guess they don’t want to take that risk maybe.

Reactions: 15
When Clarisse was crying on the day bed and Mary comforting her amy looked like she wanted to be anywhere else. I’d say she’s fuming she’s not being included in the Og girls villa Morning chats. It’s obvious she’s been trying to get in with them since she arrived.

Reactions: 21
Morning all! Currently playing catch up on LI not these threads because they are moving mad and I can’t go back and read them all as I’ve been avoiding spoilers 🤣

It’s probs been said I know I know but when Toby and Millie are about to start talking and Ian Stirling says ‘I’m guessing it’s about him fancying Chloe but that was ten minutes ago so you’re guess is as good as mine. He’s probably cracking on to one of those giant plastic rabbits by now’ has me genuinely laughing out loud! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she wears stick on ones and changes them a lot! The ones she's wearing look too big for her finger nails
They’re sponsored by Boots this year so most of them are wearing the stick on ones you get there. If you go on the boots website you can look at all the makeup/skin care/nails etc each individual Islander is using.

Reactions: 8
Morning all! Currently playing catch up on LI not these threads because they are moving mad and I can’t go back and read them all as I’ve been avoiding spoilers 🤣

It’s probs been said I know I know but when Toby and Millie are about to start talking and Ian Stirling says ‘I’m guessing it’s about him fancying Chloe but that was ten minutes ago so you’re guess is as good as mine. He’s probably cracking on to one of those giant plastic rabbits by now’ has me genuinely laughing out loud! 🤣🤣
Same! I’m only catching up intermittently because my OH decided we should go on hols during Love Island - who does that? 😭😭😭 Anyway, just a thought - did Danny boy not appear on Aftersun/Lorraine, etc because after isolation the producers thought it was a safe bet everyone would’ve forgotten him and they could ignore his existence?

Reactions: 2
It’s because they’ve formed a bubble so don’t want people coming / going a lot because it covid got in it would be a nightmare. I think they’re stick on you can see Chloes don’t fit properly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.