Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine though, Toby & Chloe go from breaking up because Toby couldn’t handle them being in the bottom 3 to getting back together and winning the whole damn thing

Reactions: 18
Guys please chill with all the Toby comments I can’t like them all 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm going to need the Benny Hill theme for Toby's antics tomorrow.
JuTrXpk.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually ship Toby and Chloe together, they bounce off each other. Not sure if it’s cause they both behave like they’re in year 9 or what but I like them together

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I genuinely thought there was a new girl coming in that Toby wanted before we saw Chloe’s face. FFS. He’s worse than a dog with a witch on heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like the last 10 mins was the only good part of the episode.
My jaw dropped when Teddy and faye kissed. Is she gonna tell Sam?
And tobi saying his head is with chloe, I'm sorry what 😳😂
I smell a recoupling on the horizon.

Reactions: 9
Final predictions:

Winner: Toby and Chloe
Runners-up: Toby and Abi
2nd Runners-up: Toby and Kaz
3rd Runners-up: Toby and Mary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
Controversial I know… but I think Teddy is so good for Faye and she doesn’t even know it….yet! He’s the calm, lovely, loyal person that she needs and I think she’ll soften from the ice maiden with him. She has a soft side for sure but just can’t let her guard down. She’s obviously been very hurt in the past and she’s making bad decisions and rash decisions based on that. It’s like she can’t trust her gut because she’s convinced she will get hurt.
I hope they work it out- she’s loud and gobby but she knows it. Have everything crossed they sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.