Love Island 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake now backtracking and telling him to go for Millie after being the one to convince him to stray what a gnomey bleep can’t stand him

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Omg Liberty's reaction then was so selfish. Basically just wanted to confirm whether Jake was involved in any of it, wasn't bothered about comforting Millie.

Reactions: 35
jake is getting that 50k no matter what. He’s working full time the little freak

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg Liberty's reaction then was so selfish. Basically just wanted to confirm whether Jake was involved in any of it, wasn't bothered about comforting Millie.
I thought that too… shine through of her real personality?

Reactions: 8
Chloe is literally the really drunk receptionist at every Xmas do’ in every work place that shags Tom from the shop floor at the works do hotel and every one including Janice from accounts loves talking about how Oliver walked in and saw her bouncing on Toms cock whilst Steve was flat out unconscious on the floor after too many stellas and the legacy lives on every year and is replaced by a new Chloe and a new tom
I am actually deceased 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay, sorry, is this all we're getting tonight - this back and forth with Milliam? I got tit to do innit 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ignore Liam
Tyler
Tobias
Faye

Whoever

Jake!!! You must answer for your sins!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.