Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Teddy has been SLEPT on this whole season. What a bloody man. The way he regulated his emotions even when he was that angry!? The way he held and comforted Faye despite being hurt and let down by her?! The way he slept on the day beds the entire trip away and turned down Clarisse?!

WHAT 👏🏻 A 👏🏻 MAN

• Heart
Reactions: 189

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
When Millie said “why am I not good enough” it really struck a chord with me. This represents what so many women go through with men that aren’t worthy. She’ll probably go back but she deserves so much better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 138

mollylee

Unpopular option maybe
But I feel sorry for Faye she’s clearly got a wall up and seeing that post card she thought the worst and picked the new guy to keep herself from possibly being humiliated and left single
The producers who did the post card are in the wrong
I hope teddy and Faye can come back from this 🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 122
I cannot believe that i shed a tear over bloody love island😂 the way the camera cut to teddy holding the toy behind his back and then just placed it down on the floor in disappointment absolutely broke my heart😭 why am I so emotional tonight lol but honestly teared up for him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think the person that came off the worst this episode was Kaz.

Hear me out, we knew Liam was playing away and we knew Faye was drama and didn't really respect Teddy.
But Kaz? Who barely knew Tyler, decided to get to know someone else, recoupled and then got annoyed at him for doing the same thing, all the while making the hot Irish lad feel like an absolute gobshite sat there with her as revenge on a man she didn't even know properly....

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Trixxx

Chatty Member
Why do people make excuses for Faye? (Scrolling twitter) I feel shes acted so badly that she’s actually going to get a sympathy vote. She’s awful, the way she spoke to him was pure shit.

“and this arrived” in her smug tone - no mate.
I actually defend Faye. Yes she speaks to people like shit, she spoke to Teddy like shit tonight. But I actually do think shes such an insecure person and that photo pushed her over the edge (like the producers wanted it to).
I think she genuinely likes him, and he quite obviously likes her. She just does not do things in the right way. I can sympathise because I'm very like her when it comes to that kind of thing. Defenses immediately come up, and yeah I can be a bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
It’s so obvious that Faye really likes Teddy. She only coupled with Sam as a defence mechanism. Teddy came up too trumps tonight. Even when explaining the kids, he didn’t say that every single boy kissed girls during the challenges as that would have landed Jake in it too. He only spoke about himself. To top it off he consoled Faye when it was clear, he was upset himself. I think he brings out a side to Faye that she either didn’t know she had or that she hasn’t seen for a long time and it is scaring her. I don’t think she means harm but definitely does not react in the right way. I hope they work on things as I think they could be great for each other.

Reactions: 73

Lalla

VIP Member
Unpopular option maybe
But I feel sorry for Faye she’s clearly got a wall up and seeing that post card she thought the worst and picked the new guy to keep herself from possibly being humiliated and left single
The producers who did the post card are in the wrong
I hope teddy and Faye can come back from this 🤞🏼
I agree. I think she gets on well with Sam BUT the reason she's got her guard up is because the guys she goes for, who have all the bants, don't respect her, cheat on her etc, because that's the kind of lads they are. Whereas Teddy is far more genuine, but quieter, calmer etc.

I think her performance at the firepit was bravado. I honestly don't think it occured to her that Teddy would come back alone. She would have been full of adrenaline waiting for a big showdown. And instead it didn't happen, she realised she'd jumped to conclusions.

Her real feelings were at the end of the episode. I felt sorry for her. And for Teddy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

GossWhore

VIP Member
Why do people make excuses for Faye? (Scrolling twitter) I feel shes acted so badly that she’s actually going to get a sympathy vote. She’s awful, the way she spoke to him was pure shit.

“and this arrived” in her smug tone - no mate.
Because if you've been mugged off by men multiple times, it doesn't matter how much you try , your walls will be up. You will give off a bad b persona because it's easier than getting hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Gamu

VIP Member
How long before Amy gets the ick. Hugo's little mouth makes me feel sick.
Thank god we got some drama at last. Millie is resilient and I think millions of girls said " me too" when she said she doesn't understand boys.
Teddy is so lovely I think he and Millie would be a fabulous couple

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just reposting Amy and Hugo’s “instant connection” 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67