Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was horrendous wasn’t he. I think he thought he was the dogs bollocks but he is just an awful specimen

Reactions: 10
I can't believe how much I dislike Shake. Perfect of example of people who say they "keep it real" when they are actually just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone make shake sit outside in the carpark

Nicks face when he said the only person he was attracted to in the room was Vanessa 💀💀💀💀
Says everything about him. The only woman he was attracted to is a celebrity/model/beauty pagent winner. He really does think highly of himself.

Reactions: 9
How does Shake get away with this crap, looking like a cross between a lizard and Mr Burns himself? Has he looked in the mirror recently? He's one of the least attractive if not THE least attractive guy in the room based on looks alone

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OK Shake is a dick BUT he kind of had a point about people getting engaged to stay on the show (e.g. Shaina). Everyone told him to shut up because no one likes him but that's the general rule of these shows. If you don't get engaged, you don't feature on the show. If you don't give producers drama, producers don't give you airtime. He had a point that there was incentive for people to make it on the engaged list.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OK Shake is a dick BUT he kind of had a point about people getting engaged to stay on the show (e.g. Shaina). Everyone told him to shut up because no one likes him but that's the general rule of these shows. If you don't get engaged, you don't feature on the show. If you don't give producers drama, producers don't give you airtime. He had a point that there was incentive for people to make it on the engaged list.
This i actually agreed with him on. 98% of the rest he said was just awful. He wants his own show...
Kinda weird that kyle kept saying how he regretted post show not asking or pursuing time with Deepti and wished he proposed to her.
I liked Shane in this...
Malory 100% was /is still hung up on jarret. And that affected her time with Sal.(shake also had a point on this...the only other thing i agreed with him on)
Shaina.. what was with the squinting...forgot the contacts... thought you were hot stuf?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jarrette is a perfect example of someone who got engaged just to stay on the show too imo

I enjoy reality TV for the most part but this shift in it being some sort of stepping stone into fame really attracts some of the worst people, and it has become very obviously manufactured over the last few years

Reactions: 7
i just started love is blind japan and omg how cute are they 😻

Reactions: 4
Shayne is VERY jittery and jumpy and a bit gurny! Iyanna looks so different with her hair like that. Genuinely thought Jarrett was on with a new woman and thought how bloody rude of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just starting the reunion!!!
I always got the feeling Shayne had some kinda anger issues. He’s very shifty!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find Kyle's confession about Deepti super uncomfortable. So weird.

Natalie looked so sad, I feel bad for her.

Shake is an absolute creep, he needs to learn to shut his mouth!

Reactions: 28
Watched the reunion earlier. God it was a bit boring. And their red and blue outfits were vile 😂. Whole set and styling felt so dated, it was quite jarring to the eye.

The new show sounds fun though 😁

Reactions: 10
Please I am not diagnosing here so just a thought of mine (and I’ve not ever been in to drugs or around people on drugs so I can’t comment on that) but to me Shayne displays characteristics of ADHD. I have a neurodiverce child and I’m a teacher so I work with lots of young adults (and adults) who are on the spectrum or have various diagnosis. To me it seems like that, I don’t think he’s off his head on drugs like some people have commented on Instagram or other places. Am I alone in this though?

Reactions: 15
Just started watching, Shake is so full of excrement. Please stop talking! Shayne looks completely high/drunk/out of it with the wide-eyed vacant stares and the weird sniffing… I definitely did a double-take when I saw Iyanna, then I realised she’d changed her hair! Mallory looks beautiful, nice to see someone not wearing red, white or blue!

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think Shayne and Shaina have been shagging? The end questions were very suspicious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.