Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shake is an insufferable hole. That was obvious from the start, with his gross comments about womens' weight and his all-round general bro-ey head vibes. How the hell Deepti said yes to him and didn't see through him earlier is astonishing. Some weird internalised racism stuff going on with him

Reactions: 37
Great tea in this thread, including Shayne drug rumours confirmed

he was so obviously on coke at the ceremony, this doesn’t surprise me at all.

shake is an absolute waste of oxygen and i’m glad everyone could see it. i have no idea how deepti got so far with him.

Reactions: 10
It’s disgusting Shake was ever allowed on the show in the first place. And apparently he was given a generous edit - the mind boggles as to what was omitted.

Looks like it could all fire up after the reunion airs 👀

2BC6E139-DC5C-4F9E-8314-1A683785DF4E.jpeg
ACBBC08F-1B01-46CD-97DD-8CAE712EEBE2.jpeg
372B45F5-2866-487C-8B3D-F2AEDBC16328.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

I saw this AMA on Reddit last week and there were already some serious questions about the veracity of this AMA. Checked there and updates suggest it’s even more likely to be false. Almost all the answers provided could be guessed, but the main thing that tipped people off were that the person straight up got facts wrong about key parts of the show - namely that the pod dates only ever lasted 15 mins right up until the engagement, when multiple people (including the creator of the show) have said that towards the engagements couples are in the pods for hours.

As normal with anything posted anonymously on the internet, it needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt. Especially when it comes to some serious allegations like drug use.

I would love a verified producer to come onto Reddit (they did last year and gave loads of BTS info).

Reactions: 8
I saw this AMA on Reddit last week and there were already some serious questions about the veracity of this AMA. Checked there and updates suggest it’s even more likely to be false. Almost all the answers provided could be guessed, but the main thing that tipped people off were that the person straight up got facts wrong about key parts of the show - namely that the pod dates only ever lasted 15 mins right up until the engagement, when multiple people (including the creator of the show) have said that towards the engagements couples are in the pods for hours.

As normal with anything posted anonymously on the internet, it needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt. Especially when it comes to some serious allegations like drug use.

I would love a verified producer to come onto Reddit (they did last year and gave loads of BTS info).
Thank you - I did wonder about the length of the pod dates, in particular. If they were so short it would have seemed more like speed dating vibes and it wasn’t.
Perhaps this misinformation circulating will further encourage a verified producer to speak up, after the reunion maybe

Reactions: 5
Kyle is gorgeous, I would give up Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey for him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Okay I'm behind and have been avoiding this forum for fear of spoilers but Shake going around telling everyone he doesn't find Deepti attractive and that she looked like his aunt made my blood boil? No one can be forced to find anyone attractive, fair enough. But at least have enough respect for a woman to not go around behind her back and call her ugly.
I do already know she dumps him at the wedding though so thank goodness for that. Def some internalized racism issues going on with him, which is sad of course but still no excuse to be a POS.

Reactions: 17

The comment about Deepti’s body/skin are disgusting. He is a deluded, self hating rancid person. And I’ll take it there because I’m petty - he is not remotely attractive. The audacity

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just finished the ep with Shane and Natalie's wedding.. I'm pissing/cringing myself at Shane...he is off his tits 🤣 😬

This series is so crap compared to last years. It doesn't even feel like the same programme.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle and Shake seem to be posting a lot of back and forth on instagram lately.

Reactions: 1
Just finished the Japanese one. Oh my 😍 the two couples at the end were the cutest, especially Motomi and Rytoaro.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.