Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shayne needs to get a refund on the teeth. They look like they belong to someone else.
Shaynes mum looks like British Eddie Izzard.

Jarrette and Iyanna seem to be heading for a real wedding. She was spotted with a bride to be sash.

Poor Nick sweat buckets at their wedding, why didn't they put up a gazebo for cooling shade.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly feel like Sal’s singing was often almost manipulative. I don’t think Mal would have chosen him had he not sang her a song in the pods, though I’m sure editing also has something to do with that possibly - not that we ever saw them actually enjoy each other’s company imo

A few people on Reddit have speculated that Sal was using love is blind to get a boost for his mediocre singing or social media. They think the ex that showed up was probably someone he was on a ‘break’ with
Mal was not interested in Sal at all........ He knew she wasn't which is why he said no...... The singing was cringe that would put anyone off....

Reactions: 8
I haven’t finished the thread yet. On episode 5. Major gay vibes from Nick. I love Shayne, don’t get the hate. Shake is so immature and a bit of a sick head really. Much preferred it in the pods than on holiday
the way he speaks to Natalie and the things he said to her were abusive and toxic, I think the hate is very justified

Mal was not interested in Sal at all........ He knew she wasn't which is why he said no...... The singing was cringe that would put anyone off....
I don’t think he liked her from the start either, didn’t he allude to not being physically attracted to her at the start?

Reactions: 3
the way he speaks to Natalie and the things he said to her were abusive and toxic, I think the hate is very justified

I don’t think he liked her from the start either, didn’t he allude to not being physically attracted to her at the start?
I thought it was only Shake who admitted to not been physically attracted to his partner.... I think Sal thought she was out of his league, plus I think she had a decent job and he didn't and that bothered him

Reactions: 4
He got proper egg on his face and serves him right for being so judgemental about Deeps and women in general! The way he was trying to dance it off and get everyone to “party” when everyone was literally floored was hilarious! She looked stunning and absolutely knocked him for six so good for her, he could have had such a lovely marriage and new family as they were all on board, but typical bloke always wants more!
its not that he just wants more, he’s such a fool that he believes he can do better, that he “deserves” a hotter woman 🙄
When his own mother told him he wasn’t good enough for Deeps you’d think he’d take the hint that he’s a sad sack. He needs to grow up and get his head out of his ass.
And the “I keeps it real” comment. Absolute cringe. You are not a gangsta pal, sit down and shut up.

Reactions: 25
Shake is absolutely repulsive, lots of internalised racism and just a bit of a silly prick. Whilst I don't find Deepti physically attractive, she has a very kind face and seems like a nice person, waaay too good for Shake.

Reactions: 33
Shake is a self-hating asshole, I'm glad he didn't get the opportunity to say no to Deeps and she got there first. I died inside every time he brought up the physical attraction thing with all sorts of random people, like have some bleeping dignity man you look like a damn tool.

Seriously is Shayne on drugs? Why the hell is he so twitchy all the time, it's very anxiety-inducing. When Natalie made the comment about being on edge around him I was like oh finally she sees it? He seems a bit mental, like serious anger management issues there.

I think Sal's constant robotic woke speeches about "safe space" "truest self" "comfortable" masks a fake "nice guy" persona. He strikes me as the type who would cheat and then gaslight you with all these buzzwords. Mal's a gaslighter too so maybe they were perfect for each other?

Iyanna looked soooo beautiful in that dress. So the promo last week was a fake out? I'm still not sold on Jarette but I hope they're happy together. "I got your back like a thong in a crack" ... I mean, if that ain't love then I don't know what love is. Why do her adoptive parents look the same age as her? :unsure:

Reactions: 19
After binging season 2 I’m definitely going to watch season 1 this week 😎, I draw the line at the Brazilian and Japanese ones though 🙈

Reactions: 1
After binging season 2 I’m definitely going to watch season 1 this week 😎, I draw the line at the Brazilian and Japanese ones though 🙈
I tried the Brazil one but had to switch it off because unless you watch it 100% you haven't a clue whats happening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you noticed none of the final couples have posted a wedding picture on the grid? Whether they married or not?
I guess Netflix contracts them to when they can post etc.

Watched it and have to admit I am surprised at a few:

Iyana and Jarett, I did not see this one coming. Can;t believe they got married. She's too needy and jealous and he was pining for Mallory. Hope this works out for them

Nick and Danielle, again 100% thought Nick would say no. This relationship won't even make a year

Shayne and Natalie, so glad she said no. She was far too good and he really does seem a little unhinged. Especially when he said he didn't regret what he said during their fight. She dodged a bullet

Deepti and Shakes, I'll be honest I don't understand everybody's love for Deepti and hate for Shakes. Don't get me wrong I like her but I've seen a few things from her that also doesn't seem that genuine. I almost feel like she was a very good actress. Her and Shaina are super tight so how good a judge of character can she be. Shakes at the very least has always been honest and would've given it a try. People are so unhinged, he's getting threats off the back of this show. For what? Rejecting somebody physically?

Mallory and Sal, super surprised he said no. Now makes me think he was only in it for the fame. Especially when she asked if there is still a future for them and he was basically trying to say no politely. Clearly he was just a massive "game" player

I wonder how many of this was just bad acting because the weddings and their conversations after was heavily produced. You could especially see this with Mal and Sal.

Reactions: 9
Just realised the tiktok I wanted to post did not post 🥲 BUT OMG DEEPTI AND SAL!!

Attachments

i just binge watched this whole thing over the weekend 🤣 do we all agree that shayne looked and seemed high as a kite during the ceremony? natalie absolutely dodged a bullet with that one.

weirdly, the guy who gave me the ick the most was sal. everything he did seemed so rehearsed and nice-guy ish. he made my skin crawl. i felt sorry for mallory as she was obviously trying to see if there was enough of a connection there to build on and her wasn’t interested. ultimately they just didn’t seem into each other though.

deepti saying “i chose myself” 👏🏻👏🏻

nick and danielle are bad vibes all over the place. never going to last.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.